Recomendadísimo!

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Si teneis problemas con acne, con algún granito, es super recomendado. Los seca rápido y ademas con ácido salicílico también sirve para las marcas. Estaba desesperada por los granitos que salen con los cambios hormonales y ya a los días los veo desaparecer.

Great product!

Posted by 5107265329539281918 on Jun 15, 2014

It really cleared up my skin. And it works great with Paula's Choice´s BHA Exfoliant. If you do react sensitive to alcohol this product may be not so great for you. But I will definitely order this product again.

Seems to work, but dries skin.

Posted by 4878801411270819133 on Feb 09, 2013

I really want to like this stuff but I'm thinking more and more that putting alcohol on your skin is just bad. This stuff works at reducing blemishes and redness... but so does everything else with salicylic acid. I think the alcohol base is an impediment—it definitely dries out oily skin, but that can lead to flaking and a rebound in oiliness as your skin responds to being damaged. If I use this every day I do get flaky skin. If I didn't moisturize right after, I'm sure it would be a lot worse.

good

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

good for oily skin. Did dry my skin out a little, but helped get rid of brown spots on my face

Bit harsh

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Jan 09, 2016

It contains too much alcohol, irritates my skin slightly

Great as a deep cleansing product

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

I have been using this product for over a month and It's very great at deep cleansing my skin. Also on my acne but not the biggest change. It hasn't done anything to my acne scars which is disappointning

Good toner

Posted by choichin on May 02, 2016

My daughter used it about 2 weeks and found it good to control acne.

great

Posted by 5032055144975165501 on Oct 30, 2016

it's the best proudect that i ever used fot the ance . it's really good

One of my holy grail products

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

This helps draw out deep cystic acne and rids skin of whiteheads and excessive sebum. It also keeps pores clean and blackhead free. This product can be a bit drying, so be sure to moisturize. I have oily acne-prone skin, but have had clear skin since using this product. (I also use the face wash for sensitive skin from this line)

it's ok

Posted by iraxmint on Oct 14, 2016

I don't know yet if this one is good for me. On the one hand it works ok with acne, but on other hand it is very agressive and dry my skin. I can't use it every day.