Recomendadísimo!

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014

Si teneis problemas con acne, con algún granito, es super recomendado. Los seca rápido y ademas con ácido salicílico también sirve para las marcas. Estaba desesperada por los granitos que salen con los cambios hormonales y ya a los días los veo desaparecer.

Great product!

Posted by 5107265329539281918 on Jun 15, 2014

It really cleared up my skin. And it works great with Paula's Choice´s BHA Exfoliant. If you do react sensitive to alcohol this product may be not so great for you. But I will definitely order this product again.

Seems to work, but dries skin.

Posted by 4878801411270819133 on Feb 09, 2013

I really want to like this stuff but I'm thinking more and more that putting alcohol on your skin is just bad. This stuff works at reducing blemishes and redness... but so does everything else with salicylic acid. I think the alcohol base is an impediment—it definitely dries out oily skin, but that can lead to flaking and a rebound in oiliness as your skin responds to being damaged. If I use this every day I do get flaky skin. If I didn't moisturize right after, I'm sure it would be a lot worse.

good

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

good for oily skin. Did dry my skin out a little, but helped get rid of brown spots on my face

Bit harsh

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Jan 09, 2016

It contains too much alcohol, irritates my skin slightly

Sólo para zonas localizadas

Posted by rocioes on Sep 22, 2014

Lo uso en momentos puntuales cuando tengo algún brote de acné, y sólo en la zona localizada. Escuece bastante pq contiene alcohol, pero es bastante efectivo para desinfectar y ayudar a eliminar los granitos

Great as a deep cleansing product

Posted by 5549571251250451327 on Jul 05, 2013

I have been using this product for over a month and It's very great at deep cleansing my skin. Also on my acne but not the biggest change. It hasn't done anything to my acne scars which is disappointning

Favourite

Posted by 5383319443366305173 on Jul 14, 2012

I use this with the other Acne Dote products, and it works great! I've tried a lot of acne products that didn't work, but these definitely do!

Posted by 4885928009559973190 on Feb 26, 2013

Helps with clogged pores

Posted by 4986049114082046165 on Jun 23, 2013

Helps to clean the pores, peeling the dried skin off perfectly. Might be too rough for sensitive skin.