good

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

good for oily skin. Did dry my skin out a little, but helped get rid of brown spots on my face

good

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015

but the alcohol is a bit too strong. i don't have sensitive skin and i find it overbearing at times.

건조하지만 좋네요

Posted by 5115952025613917854 on Oct 12, 2012

정말 따가울정도로건조해져요 하지만! 각질은정말정말사라집니더 ㅎㅎ 아직사용 3주밖에안됫지만 블랙헤드가 1/3이줄었네요~ 다섯개쟁여놧고요 ㅋㅋ 이집션매직발라주니까 전혀 건조하지않아요 볼끝에잇는 여드름이 사라졋다능!!

nice toner

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jun 05, 2013

I use the product as a toner everyday. I have really oily face but this product helps me to control the oil production. nice price and good product!

Great!

Posted by Tinutsa on Sep 27, 2013

I like this toner but I rated it only 4 stars because it dries your face.It does what it's supposed to do , which is deep cleaning your face and helping with your acne.Because it is so drying, I put a small amount on a cotton swab and place it on my pimple,and it really helps with the swelling and the redness.

smells but works ok.

Posted by 5364198001379123559 on Feb 13, 2014

It smells like alcohol, and is very strong. Perfectly cleanses the skin. But I can not use it too often, because my skin dries out. I did not see reducing the incidence of blackheads, but it certainly contributed to the drying of purulent change and lighten the scars, in the presence of salicylic acid exfoliation. Efficient.

strong product

Posted by 4699040372572625942 on May 28, 2014

Has a strong smell and is quite potent, for people with acne it is great! really helps if used on clean skin and with a moisturizer afterwards (not one that is too rich). Would be careful if you have sensitive skin. 23F, oily-combination skin, slightly sensitive, acne prone.

It could be better

Posted by 5467662975840871457 on Jul 02, 2014

Good. It would be perfect if it hadn't have alcohol in its components.

clean the oil

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014

its clean the oil out of my face, but as well make it burn right after. i guess it fine.

Sólo para zonas localizadas

Posted by rocioes on Sep 22, 2014

Lo uso en momentos puntuales cuando tengo algún brote de acné, y sólo en la zona localizada. Escuece bastante pq contiene alcohol, pero es bastante efectivo para desinfectar y ayudar a eliminar los granitos

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »