good

Posted by LissiR on Oct 01, 2015

good for oily skin. Did dry my skin out a little, but helped get rid of brown spots on my face

It has its perks

Posted by 4651863510372018444 on Aug 19, 2016

I wouldn't suggest it to be used all over the face as it is quite irritating. I cut my cotton pads in very small size and make it just big enough to cover any zits. It brings out the head and make them pop easier. (I know I know popping isn't the right way) However, be very careful not to use on wounds, it leaves quite a scar.

Sólo para zonas localizadas

Posted by rocioes on Sep 22, 2014

Lo uso en momentos puntuales cuando tengo algún brote de acné, y sólo en la zona localizada. Escuece bastante pq contiene alcohol, pero es bastante efectivo para desinfectar y ayudar a eliminar los granitos

Posted by 5274257627902348137 on Dec 16, 2014

I use it on days I have pimples...AAAAaaaand it works perfectly! I use it instead of tea tree oil and it is non comendogenic!

Strong but drying at the same time

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

Its very effective in drying out oil and whiteheads . The problem is its very drying and does stings alot as it penetrates deep into your skin if you have sensitive skin like mine . Recommended to apply moisturizer after use .

Great

Posted by Mustard on Apr 08, 2015

A bit hash, but I like it.

Amazing product

Posted by crisinKR on Jun 30, 2015

I'm giving it 4 start instead of 5 because it contains some alcohol but this product clears up acne like nothing else! I always recommend it to all my friends that have this problem. And it also does wonders for dry itchy scalp. I apply this at least once a week at night and then wash my hair in the morning. Really helps!

건조하지만 좋네요

Posted by 5115952025613917854 on Oct 12, 2012

정말 따가울정도로건조해져요 하지만! 각질은정말정말사라집니더 ㅎㅎ 아직사용 3주밖에안됫지만 블랙헤드가 1/3이줄었네요~ 다섯개쟁여놧고요 ㅋㅋ 이집션매직발라주니까 전혀 건조하지않아요 볼끝에잇는 여드름이 사라졋다능!!

nice toner

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jun 05, 2013

I use the product as a toner everyday. I have really oily face but this product helps me to control the oil production. nice price and good product!

Great!

Posted by Tinutsa on Sep 27, 2013

I like this toner but I rated it only 4 stars because it dries your face.It does what it's supposed to do , which is deep cleaning your face and helping with your acne.Because it is so drying, I put a small amount on a cotton swab and place it on my pimple,and it really helps with the swelling and the redness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »