Alba Botanica, Natural Acne Dote, Deep Pore Wash, Oil-Free, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

as for me it's perfect

Posted by Reviewer1816525 From Russian Federation on Jun 06, 2012

I have a very long time struggling with blackheads. First came to me something perfect. I use with Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion. My nose is nearly pure, even though I use them only 10 days.

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Smells awesome too! Non-drying!

Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1780343 From Spain on May 17, 2012

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and mosturizer of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

Кислотная умывалка

Posted by velvet From Russian Federation on Jan 05, 2013

Хотела взять тоник, а по ошибке взяла умывалку. Это было моё первое знакомство с кислотами - с начала использовала раз неделю, а постепенно перешла - на каждый день. Запах приятный цитрусовый, остаётся на коже. Во время умывания кожу холодит за счёт мяты и на лице после умывания остаётся какая-то гладкая плёнка. Хватит надолго. Wanted to take a tonic, and mistakenly took wash. It was my first acquaintance with acids - from the beginning of used once a week, and gradually moved on every day. The smell of a nice citrus, remains on the skin. During washing the skin cools due to the mint, and on the face after washing is some kind of smooth film. Long enough.

It works well !

Posted by 5479625799295482504 on Jan 14, 2013

This product does its job as pore cleaner, but it is a little too much astringent for my skin.