Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1780343 on May 17, 2012

I have oily and no sensitive skin. I have never been allergic to something but this product, the scrub and mosturizer of same range gave me. I had all my face covered of spots. Afortunally they are disappearing with my new skin care routine. Of course I'll never buy this product again. Sorry for my english.

as for me it's perfect

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 06, 2012

I have a very long time struggling with blackheads. First came to me something perfect. I use with Home Health, Blemish Treatment Lotion. My nose is nearly pure, even though I use them only 10 days.

Love this

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this product consistently for about 8months. It is the best cleanser I have used for my oily, acne prone skin. It removes build up but doesn't strip my skin so much that it feels dry. I have very clear skin now and rarely get pimples (dietary related). I also use it in conjunction with a salcylic acid toner and a homeopathic tea tree moisturiser/gel. That combination works well for me. I am 32 yr old woman.

Кислотная умывалка

Posted by velvet on Jan 05, 2013

Хотела взять тоник, а по ошибке взяла умывалку. Это было моё первое знакомство с кислотами - с начала использовала раз неделю, а постепенно перешла - на каждый день. Запах приятный цитрусовый, остаётся на коже. Во время умывания кожу холодит за счёт мяты и на лице после умывания остаётся какая-то гладкая плёнка. Хватит надолго. Wanted to take a tonic, and mistakenly took wash. It was my first acquaintance with acids - from the beginning of used once a week, and gradually moved on every day. The smell of a nice citrus, remains on the skin. During washing the skin cools due to the mint, and on the face after washing is some kind of smooth film. Long enough.

best of the best

Posted by 5650416060135767415 on Aug 07, 2014

have tried many brands and this is definitely the best for my acne prone skin. the wash is not overdrying and cleans really well. it just takes two wash to wash off every bit of my makeup. tried using the toner to wipe off excess but there is always no excess. unlike other face wash i used, there is always makeup left on the cotton. and i like the fact that this is not drying. most face wash makes your skin squeaky clean but skin feels like tight after wash. however this face wash doesnt dry your skin out like others :) dont know bout others but it really works for me. throughout years of searching. i finally found it :) my acne problem is gone. soooo loving it.

It works well !

Posted by 5479625799295482504 on Jan 14, 2013

This product does its job as pore cleaner, but it is a little too much astringent for my skin.

Not suitable for my dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3250601 on Jan 08, 2013

My skin is now clearer but also itchy. :/

Reaction

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

I had a bad reaction to this product. Be careful if you have sensitive skin

Great for acne prone skin!

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

Smells awesome too! Non-drying!

very good product

Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Jul 31, 2013

Leaves my face clearer and brighter than ever and not dry.