Goog

Posted by 5318123476289485341 on Apr 22, 2016

He is good

Acne wash

Posted by 5524376293907049461 on Apr 07, 2016

quite a strong wash, dried out the skin on my face

I really recommend it

Posted by 5407658596854377433 on Dec 30, 2015

I used it for one week and i can see the different :)

현재로선 매우 좋아요

Posted by 5733865124787650583 on Dec 27, 2015

눈쪽 가면 헬게이튼데 향도 생각보다 나쁘지않고 청량감도 들어서 매우 좋아요 써진대로 딥포어워시 인거같아요 현재까지 대로면 재구매의사 100

Good clean

Posted by 5481915115538607517 on Dec 11, 2015

After using this wash, my skin feels very clean and refreshed. It took some time, but I think it is working to clear my acne.

Great at taking make up off- Drys out skin alot though

Posted by 5623225705034023684 on Jul 22, 2015

So, I used this every day for about a week, and it ruined my skin! I only have myself to blame for that though, because if used once every 4-7 days, it's a great cleanser. I wouldn't say it drastically reduced my acne, or helped it much at all. It just feels like it really pulls all of the gunk out of my pores. It was great for taking my make up off. i'll be purchasing it again.

wish they'd rid it of that pugnant perfume

Posted by halfromanian on Jul 14, 2015

While BHA is meant to be a leave-in product, this only gives you a max 30'' before you wash it off. and it isn't bad at all! Leaves skin nice, glowy, feeling very clean; however, due to its' high perfume content (orange, limonene etc), it's so minty and many a times you feel like washing it off without even bothering to give it more than 5''..so not fair for it might be a 5*. Sure hope they'll consider reformulating the formula

fair

Posted by 5231263362532982922 on Jun 01, 2015

I've since found another cleanser that works far better for me, but this one is fine too - mild and does not dry the skin.

Much better than I expected

Posted by 4769588636168488452 on May 03, 2015

I have been using this product for almost 5 days and I can already see a change. My acne prone skin definitely looks better now. I use it only once per day, in the evening, not twice, because my skin gets dry, but nevertheless I am very happy with the results.

Love this

Posted by 5076926588582877482 on Apr 19, 2015

I have been using this product consistently for about 8months. It is the best cleanser I have used for my oily, acne prone skin. It removes build up but doesn't strip my skin so much that it feels dry. I have very clear skin now and rarely get pimples (dietary related). I also use it in conjunction with a salcylic acid toner and a homeopathic tea tree moisturiser/gel. That combination works well for me. I am 32 yr old woman.