OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jul 28, 2012

It works well, but is a little bit too runny. The scrubbing particles might also be a little harsh on a sensitive face, better to be used on your body.

Good

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

I like the citrus smell of it. It really is a little bit runny. And it dries skin a lot so use some cream after. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

Works well

Posted by 5672284153779552388 on Sep 23, 2013

I have been using this soap for over a week now and it has already helped reduce the breakout on my back. I normally use Neutrogena body wash but this seems to work just as good if not better and faster. I like the pungent smell of the natural oils. It feels like it's working even afer I wash it off which is a good sign. My skin feels smooth after too.

saved my skin!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 01, 2013

I struggled with hormonal cystic acne for 3 months and this scrub really help getting rid of my acne. My skin feels so smooth even though I still break out, I can barely feel the pimples. It might dry up your skin at first but once you get use to it you can't do without.

Best scrub ever!

Posted by 5372598897416503880 on Feb 19, 2013

After only 3 days of use, my skin has began to clear up. I LOVE IT!

Great Product

Posted by ResponsibleConsumer on May 07, 2012

Love the smell, it's got a hint of menthol that reminds me of the spas! Works great too. Just a bit runny and comes out of the bottle quickly.

!!

Posted by Reviewer2608745 on Jun 08, 2012

Very nice, does what it says. skin stays cleaner, doesnt take out the black spots at first, but i think, if using twice a week, will be ok. Big bottle!

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5092991019065572770 on Jun 07, 2015

I first tried this when I went to London and bought it in a shop there. Upon returning to NZ I couldn't find it here and so I'm super glad I found it on iHerb. It smells delicious and most importantly, has definitely helped clear up my backne! Plus, lovely natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Very good. Highly recommend. Also, some people have said it's a bit runny. The one I recently got is much less runny that the one I got a few months ago, so perhaps they've changed the recipe in light of feed back!

Me encanta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 12, 2015

Uso este exfoliante para la cara, los gránulos son finitos pero rascan lo suficiente para mí . Tiene un color marrón oscuro un poco raro, hace una ligera espuma cuando lo vas frotando; pero me encanta!!! cantidad-calidad-precio increíble. Repetiré cuando lo termine sin duda (aunque me durará muchiiisimo).

Keeps body acne in check!

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Apr 17, 2016

I use this on my chest and back daily (occasionally on my face when I'm having a bad breakout). A little goes a long way because it lathers so this tube will last and last!