OK

Posted by Rigonda on Jul 28, 2012

It works well, but is a little bit too runny. The scrubbing particles might also be a little harsh on a sensitive face, better to be used on your body.

Works well

Posted by 5672284153779552388 on Sep 23, 2013

I have been using this soap for over a week now and it has already helped reduce the breakout on my back. I normally use Neutrogena body wash but this seems to work just as good if not better and faster. I like the pungent smell of the natural oils. It feels like it's working even afer I wash it off which is a good sign. My skin feels smooth after too.

Good

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

I like the citrus smell of it. It really is a little bit runny. And it dries skin a lot so use some cream after. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

no difference

Posted by tusechka on Jul 28, 2014

Bought it for my teenage sister with acne. No difference. Used it myself. Good scrub, but not for acne

help reduce acne on face & body

Posted by 4829989568048453375 on Sep 09, 2016

I use this as body scrub in summer, it effectively reduce acne and the skin feels smooth after use. For the face, I just put in on as mask and rinse off after a few minutes to avoid too much scrubbing...it still works pretty well.

Keeps body acne in check!

Posted by 4997342654268972863 on Apr 17, 2016

I use this on my chest and back daily (occasionally on my face when I'm having a bad breakout). A little goes a long way because it lathers so this tube will last and last!

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5092991019065572770 on Jun 07, 2015

I first tried this when I went to London and bought it in a shop there. Upon returning to NZ I couldn't find it here and so I'm super glad I found it on iHerb. It smells delicious and most importantly, has definitely helped clear up my backne! Plus, lovely natural ingredients and not tested on animals. Very good. Highly recommend. Also, some people have said it's a bit runny. The one I recently got is much less runny that the one I got a few months ago, so perhaps they've changed the recipe in light of feed back!

Excellent

Posted by 5049004172341873490 on Jul 05, 2016

I've only been using this for a few days now but it has already cleared up most of the spots on my back and shoulders. It is really gentle and you don't need a lot. I really like the smell as well. I have tried so many other things including astringents, scrubs, masques, and even tea, and nothing has done it as well or as quickly as this. I will definitely be buying this again.

Me encanta

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Jul 12, 2015

Uso este exfoliante para la cara, los gránulos son finitos pero rascan lo suficiente para mí . Tiene un color marrón oscuro un poco raro, hace una ligera espuma cuando lo vas frotando; pero me encanta!!! cantidad-calidad-precio increíble. Repetiré cuando lo termine sin duda (aunque me durará muchiiisimo).

saved my skin!

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 01, 2013

I struggled with hormonal cystic acne for 3 months and this scrub really help getting rid of my acne. My skin feels so smooth even though I still break out, I can barely feel the pimples. It might dry up your skin at first but once you get use to it you can't do without.