Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2473380 on Oct 15, 2009

Smells like cocoa butter and leaves a slight slip to the hair, which is nice. Rich and buttery so it spreads nicely through hair.

My new favourite conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Feb 27, 2010

In my search for a vegan shampoo and conditioner line, Alba won. I have long straight hair, which tends to be on the dry side. This moisturizing conditioner works great. It is extremely thick, so while getting it out of the bottle can be a challenge sometimes, it really helps to detangle my hair.

Natural Hawaiian Conditioner

Posted by 5413375682225354335 on Nov 20, 2013

Tämä hoitoaine tekee hiuksista todella pehmeät jo heti ekalla käyttökerralla! Vaalensin hiukset mustasta vaaleanruskeaksi + otin justiinsa vaaleita raitoja. Hoitoaine estää hiuksia takkuuntumasta, luomalla kaakaovoista sileän pinnan hiuksiin. Suosittelen! ---- This conditioner makes my hair super smooth! I have lighten my hair from black to light brown and this conditioner keeps my hair healthy looking. I would definitely recommend this product!

I am in LOVE with this Conditioner!!!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Mar 02, 2014

Wow! I am trying this conditioner for the first time and am sooo happy with it. It smells like cocoa butter and coconut with a hint of baby powder. Delicious! It is smooth and creamy and gives my hair a nice slip, without being greasy. Seriously impressed with this stuff and will most definitely purchase again!

Smells divine!

Posted by Flicka on Mar 12, 2014

I love the scent in this product! Nothing bad to say about the conditioning abilities. Not the most amazing conditioner but a nice basic product.

Smells good and works okay!

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Mar 15, 2009

Nice and thick. However, I need a lot of it to detangle my thick hair. Smells nice

Alba Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2368906 on Feb 14, 2010

It conditions well, but it can be a pain to squeeze out of the bottle.

Good but nothing special

Posted by 4688117744932821185 on Mar 28, 2014

i've been using the product for almost a month now.It smells great and is quite thick and buttery. its' consistency makes it last a lot more than other products as you have to use a small amount!The thing is that my ends are quite damaged and this product, comparing to the previus i was using, doesn't do a lot. It does untangle the hair very nice and easily but leaves my hair just if i was using a plain conditioner. nothing special.This is how it worked to me though..it may work better for others.

The wife loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2842435 on Aug 09, 2010

She says it works great

Posted by Reviewer2176118 on Nov 10, 2010

Just got this conditioner and it smells so good! I couldn't wait for using it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth! My hair smells so nice. Everybody asking me where I bought this. :) Thanks a lot for this product. xoxo

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »