Moisturizing shaving cream with stunning flavor / Увлажняющий крем для бритья с умопомрачительным запахом

Posted by SvitlanaOrganic on Mar 01, 2015

Do you hate shaving as much as I do? Well, now I like it a bit more. Shaving can be really painful for me since I have thin sensitive skin and thick hair so I often get cuts and irritations. With this cream I wanted to add some joy (tasty flavor) to this procedure, and it worked! It smells fairy, I love mango and vanilla. The cream moisturizes well, enables easier shaving as other special creams/gels do. By a mistake I ordered two what I’ve not regretted at all! If my review was helpful for you - please press YES and check my profile. You will find there other useful reviews and my favorite products – I am a big fan of organic and natural products! / Бритье для меня – процедура неприятная, имея чувствительную тонкую кожу и жесткие волосы, постоянно получаю порезы и раздражения. Этим кремом для бритья хотелось привнести в процедуру приятный момент (вкусный запах) и это сработало! Запах волшебный, я обожаю манго и ваниль. Крем хорошо увлажняет, облегчает бритье, как и другие качественные специальные средства. По ошибке заказала два – о чем ни капли не жалею! Если мой отзыв был полезен для вас, пожалуйста, нажмите YES. Заходите на мой профиль, и вы найдете там полезные отзывы и мои любимые продукты.

FANTASTIC!!!

Posted by MandyEm on Dec 22, 2011

What a great shave cream! It gives a closer shave than any foaming cream ever has. Smells fantastic too.

Smeeeeeell!

Posted by Cherrypie on Jun 28, 2012

Good product. Smells delicious! And that's a miracle maybe, but the hair grow is not sooo fast after using it! i'm pleased.

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Am on my second tube of this and like this a lot.

Pleasantly pleased

Posted by Danesa on Jun 21, 2013

In the past I've always used shave foam for my legs, but always had problems with irritation and dryness. This product is completely different. The shave cream is quite thick. It says it works best when used "sparingly," and this seems to be true. You rub on a thin layer and it's almost invisible. Be sure to rinse the blade a lot because it's easy to underestimate how much shave cream is in it since it's not foamy. The result for me is the smoothest shave I've had, and with less dryness afterward. Love the scent too!

it tingles a lot.

Posted by 4711837771394284937 on Jul 08, 2012

Somebody said that it is good for face shaving. when I tried, I had a very hot feeling on my face... I guess it is good for women's body shaving. NOT GOOD FOR MEN'S FACE SHAVING.!!!

Like it

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

Does what it says. leaves your skin super soft.

Great replacement for foams and gels.

Posted by 4861779522187357078 on Aug 02, 2013

I started using this product about 4 months ago, as I was never happy with how my face and scalp felt after my morning shave. I experimented with all sorts of products before trying the Alba products. Now I use them daily. My skin no longer feels irritated after shaving, and I get a great shave. The best thing is, I am using a more natural product without the foaming chemicals, which are only a visual stunt. Foaming accomplishes nothing, actually.

Very emollient cream shave

Posted by ugilee on Aug 18, 2013

The skin is very soft after using it. But I didn't like the odour. Too sweet for me.

nice