Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

All One, Nutritech, Kids, Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Powder, 7.95 oz (225 g)

4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good for dogs

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

I bought this and gave it to my dog. I researched all the ingredients and it's fine for dogs. The best thing about it is that you can measure it easily and give your pets as much or little as they need. My dog didn't mind the flavour. It's great especially if you feed your dog a home cooked diet and you're not sure what vitamins are missing from the actual food. It's also good if your dog will have or had surgery as it'll help him recover quicker.

Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2295564 on Dec 12, 2012

This mix has some good points and some bad. It is mostly tasteless or mixes well into other liguids/foods. I mostly feed this to my dog but I take it some times and so does my son. However, for some reason, they use the inferior forms of some vitamins. They use K1 instead of K2, D2 instead of D3 and cyanocobalamin instead of methylcobalamin.

Best children's multi out there!

Posted by 5091124259572822641 on May 23, 2014

This is the most complete children's multi vitamin on the market. We did a LOT of research, along with my son's dietitian, to find a single source of vitamins and minerals that had it all, and this is it. Not only it is complete, it is well sourced. I feel safe knowing these vitamins are not synthetic (like other brands). My son does really well with it. It does not upset his stomach, it mixes well with any liquid, and taste was never an issue for him.

Best Multi for Kids

Posted by Reviewer3002813 on Jun 01, 2009

I mix this with Chocolate Soy milk and my kids love it!

makes a great smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3235760 on Nov 22, 2009

I love giving my kids a boost with this simple to mix powder. They like it frothy with orange juice. We can tell the difference if we miss a day, great vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »