Good

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

Gentle on hands

Cruelty free, nice product

Posted by 5269246247587205168 on Dec 11, 2013

Feels sticky at first but goes on smoothly and dries without residue. Nice product. Love the fact that it's not tested on animals and does not have that typical antiseptic odor.

The pump often doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1743240 on Jul 14, 2013

I would like to rate this product highly - but I keep receiving bottles with faulty pumps. I have purchased this product three times now, and only my first purchase came with a functional pump. When I ordered this product the second time, it was only luck that enabled me to use it; I was lucky that I hadn't thrown the empty bottle from the first order away (which I could have easily done - since the bottle had been sitting around empty for several weeks). I ended up having to to attach the pump from the first order onto the new bottle in order to be able to use the product. The first time this happened, I somewhat considered it a fluke - but then it happened again. I recently ordered this product for the third time, and again received a faulty pump. So it appears that this major inconvenience is a pattern with this company.

Fabulous

Posted by 5172243968518212992 on Feb 14, 2013

No nasty smells, just the scent of the alcohol. I am so glad to have found a sanitiser without added fragrances or colors!

love !

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Oct 17, 2011

Does not dry out your hands :)

all natural and fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer3103660 on Aug 09, 2011

This is the only hand sanitizer my kids can use due to allergies.

You don't need water, towel, soap

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 30, 2011

Easy way to keep your hands clean. I put some jojoba oil to keep my hands not dry.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2082272 on Jan 18, 2011

Need something without fragrance for those around me to use and this fit the bill nicely.

Handy!

Posted by katmakiah on Sep 09, 2010

and fragrance free!

All Terrain Sanz

Posted by Reviewer2886912 on Nov 26, 2009

Very pleased to find a sanitizer free of toxic ingredients and overpowering scent. Recommended by EWG.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »