Great repellent!

Posted by Reviewer3126767 on Jul 10, 2008

If there's a flying biter within 10 miles it will find me. I've always hated the chemical sprays and lotions. This herbal formual is fantastic! I'm in Southwest Florida and I can actually work in my yard again. Stops noseeums too!

A lotion, not spray

Posted by Reviewer1751126 on Jun 24, 2010

This works okay, but it is a lotion, not a spray. Therefore you have to use a lot to cover your body. Even though it is all natural, I want a simple spray so I can cover my body with just a touch of liquid.

DEET FREE - WOULD HAVE LIKED ODOR FREE

Posted by Reviewer1424748 on Jul 09, 2008

We used this product once and it was horrible. I thought DEET FREE would be a priority for my daughter, but the smell was overwhelming. It made our eyes water and since I have asthma, it triggered a need for my inhaler. WILL NEVER ORDER THIS ITEM AGAIN.

herbal armor

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Jun 12, 2011

works great - no deet - and the price is right. we have been buying this for years.

good

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jun 30, 2009

good

All Terrain, Insect repellent

Posted by Reviewer1468018 on Apr 10, 2008

Great product

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer2520479 on May 04, 2014

This product is very effective. I have been using it for years. I find it good for at least 4 hours. I will use no other Deet-Free Insect Repellent.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5560645727539765207 on Oct 10, 2014

This product helps my kid go outside any time of the day without irritating his skin. It is very gently and it really protects from insects, specially mosquitoes. It smells nice and lasts more than 2 hours.

Good product, great service

Posted by Reviewer3104384 on Jul 01, 2011

Thank you, i love your site. Products are very good, and thank you for a cup of delicious coffee. See you again soon.

It works...

Posted by trefoglio on Jul 16, 2012

No insects around at summer in finnish forest, nice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »