Now that‘s what I‘m talking about!

Posted by Does-it-do on May 30, 2013

You can definitely rely on this product – brings me on foot if I’m tired. Looks, smeels and feels like those expensive cordyceps mushrooms in Tienshi shop… This one goes to permanent purchase list. Very happy I found this. I can say the difference came into effect after less than 1 week.

That same old ( good) feeling ...

Posted by Kimmy-SueV on Aug 11, 2014

This supplement is outstanding! Back in June of 2000, I was diagnosed with cancer and realized that my bad diet and mostly sedentary lifestyle were the main causes of my deteriorating health. After my diagnosis,I changed my diet and began taking Korean hapkido,escrima, and my favorite, ving tsun Kung fu. I also began taking supplements, including cordyceps from a practitioner of Chinese medicine. The energy and feelings of well being I got from using it was incredible! After I used up my supply( my supplier had moved), I found cordyceps at a health food store. Unfortunately, it did not have the same effect, nor did any other off-the-shelf brands that I have purchased. I found out the reason for this is that many companies use fillers in their 'cordyceps', such as brown rice powder. Not so with Aloha Medicinals' product! I have the same pep and feeling of well-being that I got from the cordyceps I used all those years ago. I will definitely be a return customer.

Effective

Posted by juniper on Jan 28, 2014

I feel more alert and can breathe much better when I take this. I can only take 2 capsules per day, more than that, I get headaches and anxiety. I find that it compliments my workout as it gives me a slight boost of energy.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Aug 21, 2012

Very good quality. Provides good energy. I feel the effects about 4 hours after taking it. I wish iHerb would also sell the Agaricus Blazei from this brand. It is also excellent.

Wonderful

Posted by 4651343254496091611 on Oct 04, 2013

I knew this product from a friend who has to take care his 90year old grandfather . I first tried buying 10 bottles for my grands in in my home country. The result of taking this medicine was so wonderful that all my relatives asked me to order for them .

有機冬蟲夏草

Posted by 5349175216704039990 on Nov 28, 2013

很不錯的一款冬蟲夏草,美國培育製造的,效果很溫和。 吃了之後,原本上癮的習慣,突然都消失了。 例如原本需要很多零食甜食來疏解壓力,吃了這款冬蟲夏草之後,突然再也不需要那些東西了!很神奇~大概是他能幫助排解壓力吧!所以我就不需要額外的零食甜點來舒壓了~

Top Product

Posted by Reviewer1144092 on Jul 20, 2013

I've bought different Cordyceps before and I like it but this one is exceptionally good and you feel it working. Rate Alaha Medicinals 100%.

makes me sleepy

Posted by 5276763112139284997 on Jul 18, 2013

So I've nearly finished taking my first (and probably the only) bottle of this cordyceps and the only effect I've noticed is that it's making me quite a bit drowsy and sleepy. Not what I hoped for, particularly when it's supposed to boost your energy levels.

Retiree

Posted by 5042750973712753502 on Jul 23, 2013

Pure cordyceps is great product.It give me energy too.I have been taken this product more than 2years. Very impressed with the service in shipping quickly.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 4857508959540896687 on Jun 14, 2015

I absolutely love this product. Whenever I have a long day of work or I'm going to be very active I take 2 pills in the morning and it's amazing how much more energy I have throughout the day. I can come home from work without feeling exhausted like I normally would. I would definitely recommend this if you want to increase your energy levels.