Not What It Used To Be

Posted by Reviewer3231183 on Jan 29, 2011

Guess the economic times have caught up with Alvita Teas. Last I finished a box of Nettle Tea (30 teabags) that I've had for about a year, I could use 2 bags to make an 8 cup pot of tea and it was delicious. I recently purchased 4 boxes of the current nettle tea and found that there are only 24 bags/box, there is half the herb in each bag and I have to use 4 bags to make my 8 cup pot of tea...as well the taste is much lighter than the previous product. Not what was expected, certainly not the quality of tea that Alvita used to provide.

AWESOME FOR HAIR!!

Posted by Reviewer1365278 on May 04, 2009

I brew the tea and put it in a squirt bottle and use it as a rinse for my hair. It's very moisturizing. The tea is also delicious with honey and lemon.

Nice tea

Posted by Reviewer1768055 on Jul 09, 2014

The flavour is mild I love mine with honey and lemon. The only negative is that some tea bags have very little tea in them so I need to double up.

Very good

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 20, 2015

Very mild tea with almost no flavor. What I really liked is the packaging - teabags are in a thick easy to fold paper bag with a lining so it stays fresh for a long time.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1258361 on Oct 15, 2009

good for detoxing and immune.

Just okay

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Dec 25, 2014

There is a so little tea in each bag, it's just sad. Makes one cup of weak tea in a regular tea cup size -- which is very little! I've also tried Alvita Organic Nettle Leaf Tea Bags sold here on iHerb, and you seem to get more tea in each bag. That tastes "smokier" than this, which is more mild. Anyway, I wouldn't repurchase this. It's not worth the price tag.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2035447 on Jan 18, 2012

love love love this!! works great as an appetite suppressant as well

Nettle Tea

Posted by Reviewer1243506 on Mar 15, 2010

The best nettle tea bags I've found.

Excellent remedy for allergies and general inflammation.

Posted by Reviewer1638866 on Sep 11, 2008

I love this tea. It is great with a little Lemon Balm, ginger, and/or raw honey added to it. Good price via Iherb.

Good hard to find tea

Posted by Reviewer1034596 on Dec 15, 2009

Looked everywhere for nettle tea to use a blood tonic and hair rinse.