Wonderful product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 23, 2012

People, don't be so weird and unwise and stop commenting greenies as not sweet, not tasty and not delicious products. Wake up, it is green powder. If you want sweets, go on and eat candies or stuff and we will see how you gonna be healthy:P It is just perfect especially for us, more north people, who do not have 4 harvests in a year, just 1 of summer. Taste is neutral, just it not mixes very well, but for me it is not such a big shortage and I won't give less stars rating.

Turns water into liquid sewage appearance & tastes mediocre

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 07, 2012

Really torn about this. First off the pouch is very small compared to most protein samples I've received from iHerb. Mixes well but it turned my water into an unappetizing murky greenish brown drink with bland taste to match. I expected the Madagascar vanilla to be fragrant and naturally sweet and take over and make this a delicious unsweetened protein drink. No such luck. Since I chose to make it with plain water and it's barely palatable, I then added organic powdered milk and the taste became even worse. I'm also not a fan of anything that contains the very questionable hemp, but at least there's no flaxseed to which I'm allergic or any of the cross-contaminated, GMO-tainted "organic" crops: namely soy or corn. OK I just did a search and found this article by Sally Fallon "Hemp: Not for Human Consumption". If what I'm now reading in further searches is accurate, it makes me wonder how this product is even legal but I support people's right to choose what they eat. For me, I'm now sorry I wasted perfectly good water on this! Giving it 3 stars so as not to change its current rating, for organic, for those who are into hemp (at least I have no side effects so far) and because there's really a lot worse out there.

Taste weird

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012

I dont like the taste at all.....

good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2353420 on Nov 25, 2012

love the ingredients, the taste was okay, kind of strong. I am not sure kids can handle it, maybe I need to try mixing it with more liquid next time.

Nutritious Food

Posted by Queenbee on Nov 09, 2012

A blend of Nutritious ingredients.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Dec 03, 2012

Taste is pretty ok, enzymes are working :)

Amazing Grass Packet

Posted by Reviewer2672073 on Dec 04, 2012

This blend is great. I drink it once every morning before breakfast. Would order it again. I love the packets for when I go traveling.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 10, 2012

Good quality product.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Dec 15, 2012

I used this is a smoothie...not sweet, but definetely edible.

Rejuvenating

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Dec 12, 2012

I find this very beneficial to include in my morning smoothie. Better than caffein. I also find it good to eat it right off the spoon for a mid-morning pick-up.