It is amazing

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Sep 04, 2009

I am taking one star off for taste. I don't care for it. However, sometimes you have to just grin and bare it for the sake of feeling better and this product will make you feel better, and more energized. You just have to disguise the taste.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Jan 26, 2012

Tastes good and is full of organic nutrients. I mix it with water or tea and a few other nutients in the morning and I'm good to go until about 3 hours later.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3004322 on Apr 17, 2012

I have noticed higher energy levels and better digestion. The big minus though is the taste: grass-like. So I dissolve it in apple juice. Overall, I recommend it.

amazing grass

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jul 06, 2012

I bought this for my daughter to try she works a lot of hours and very early in the morning,she has no time to eat right. She started drinking the amazing grass in a smoothie for breakfast,she says that she started noticing more energy building in her body as she continues to use the Amazing Grass.so far for her its made a big difference when she is all done with the first order the rating may well be up to a 5 star. We will definately be reordering.

OK

Posted by 4657185070541002147 on Aug 28, 2015

OK in taste- a bit sweet, but helps with digestion and energy. Dissolves easily.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Mar 27, 2012

I've been looking for sometime for a product that would replace my favorite old green powder and finally, this is it!

Excellent nutritional supplement for eating stressful workaday lunches

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 06, 2009

I never cheat myself with this handy at work!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 13, 2009

I have been a faithful user of Greens+ for years and decided to give these greens a try. I love the berry flavour coming from the acai and it mixes up smoothly.

Easy

Posted by AnneKoo on Dec 02, 2009

Easy and taste good

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Apr 12, 2010

I've used many green powder drinks. The Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder is a good one but not superb. I don't feel as energetic as I do with some other brands. This one does taste good when I just want to eat it off the spoon. It is excellent for internal deodorizing. Overall it is a very good product but I will probably go back to Madre Labs green powder formula.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »