Amazing Grass, Green Super Food, All Natural Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Truely Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2430844 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a true favorite in our family! We take a scoop every morning with apple juice, and everytime we feel low in energy. It's packed full with vitamins and superfoods (and organic too!)- we love it! Highly recommended!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2357810 on Nov 09, 2007

This is my first "green drink" purchase. I mix it in a yogurt smoothie and have gotten quite use to the flavor. I have food allergies that tend to effect my skin. Within 1 week of using this product my skin has healed!! I still get an itchy rash if I eat a product with corn in it but the rash heals in a day or two compared to what use to take a month!! I will use this product forever!!! If it makes it so I can eat Frito's once a week, it's worth it's weight in gold!! I have told numerous family members about this product and have suggested they purchase it for their self. It really has helped my skin! Wonderful product!!!

the exta booster

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Apr 04, 2008

Wow this is a product that I feel immediate results with. I play raquetball and do other sports and feel the extra boost when I need it. I like the ingredients and that the product serves as a detox of the body.

The Very Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Feb 10, 2011

This product is awesome in its effects. I have been using it for about two months now, it gives you a lasting energy boost. I use to drink 3 shots of espresso each morning, after drinking Green Super Food I have no desire or need for the coffee. Also I don't get sick when everyone around me is coming down with illnesses, including my wife. (she now drinks it). I started using this great product to help alkalize my PH, does that plus.

Amazing Greens

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

Fabulous. My 16yr old who is as active as any teen cant get enough and has his Amazing Green every day even when he would skip breakfast-not his Green Food!