Surprise

Posted by 5010899259823180591 on Apr 18, 2016

This stuff is awful. I mean, it tastes awful. And I have tasted them all, spirulina, barley, dark veggie smoothies, you name it. But this one is just so terrible. So much that, with all the excitement of finally receiving my shipment, I stopped using it after a few days. And still, even though I had only been using it shortly, I noticed my decaying teeth stopped rotting, the pain was gone and the aging process just stopped. All I was doing was swishing for a few minutes a day. So what can I do but give it a five star although still a huge disappointment in terms of taste...it's like I was smoking, it's just that awful. And still awesome in terms of efficiency.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

I keep reordering.

ละลายน้ำได้ดี

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

อร่อยครับ ซื้อแล้วไม่เสียดายเงิน รสชาดโอเค แต่อาจกินยากสำหรับบางคน แต่ก็ไม่ถึงกับลำบากเกิน อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

YESsssSSS!

Posted by 5175429799879103873 on Nov 05, 2015

This product seems to do amazing things for my body. I am on my third bottle now. I find it easy to drink, and the flavor isn't as overpowering as many "green" products out there. I have it before breakfast every morning in 300ml of pure distilled spring water (mixed with my triple fiber blend) Thanks for stocking such amazing products iHerb! So glad that we have excess to products like these in Japan. 青汁よりこちらはおすすめです。去年からのみ始めて、辞められないです。 日本で色んな青汁を飲んでみましたが、こちらの方が効果があると感じます。 私は朝食を取る前に奇麗なお水と混ぜて飲んでます。飲み易いとは思います。 豆乳と混ぜて飲むのも美味しいです。朝食とる時間ない方にも是非。

I LOVE IT, J'ADORE CE PRODUIT

Posted by 5366020837255724249 on May 30, 2015

Je cherchais un produit alcalinisant, ce produit est merveilleux. Mélangé avec une banane et un peu de lait d'amande dans le mixer, et voilà une boisson délicieuse tout prête. Le goût n'est pas fort, c'est vraiment très agréable. La commande a été livrée très rapidement. Seul bémol qu'on apprend lors de la livraison c'est les frais de douane (22 euros dans mon cas pour une boite). Mais étalé sur une conso de 3 mois, le prix n'est pas trop excessif (env 20 euros par mois). Ça vaut quand même le coup pour un produit de cette qualité.

Energy

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

I get a rush of energy every time i take a shot of this Amazing quality Love it

Pleasantly pleased!

Posted by 5378484916552515459 on Jan 16, 2015

Nice quality and packaging! Very fine and mixes easily! Comes with a scoop and easy to access lid!

Posted by Reviewer3350750 on Nov 12, 2014

Use it all the time.

good value for money

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Oct 17, 2014

buying this product the second time, I like it, it's really smooth when mixed with water, and buying the big one is really convenient.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jun 02, 2014

I mix it in my juice every morning, but just use 1/2 the recommended dose. I could not believe what it has done for me. The changes I have seen and felt. I no longer get colds, age spots on my hands faded away as I see the calagen under my skin has come back so I don't see veins that I used to have in my legs and hands that come along with age. My eyelashes used to have an area where no lashes grew for years. Now I have lashes back and my lashes are now thick and longer. Eyebrow hairs have also come back. My hair was white and thinning on the top. Around 6 months after I started taking it, my hair grew back on the top of my head and slowly my original color of black started coming back. My hairdresser never saw anything like it. I got one of my children to take it as he was losing his hari and every winter would get sick. He no longer gets sick and his hair loss has stopped and he has had some regrowth. My sister started taking it and she had some of her hair change from white to brown. I joke about it saying have you ever seen a cow that has fur that has turned white? It is one thing I will not stop taking.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »