Iherb not allow to copy the title, sorry

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 11, 2014

I took them with special price, otherwise I think they are overpriced. These are huge tablets with "other" ingredients, not pure powder. I am using them in my green smoothies, so I can't feel special effects, but I hope they are good. Next time I will look for other brand.

Improved my digestion right away!

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 23, 2011

I think this is a very good product. It improved my digestion same day I first took it. I've stopped and started again taking it to see if it is this product that is so good, and I can confirm it! The positive effect on digestion reminds me of what I felt after taking high quality chlorella. I combine it with 3 x Nutrex Spirulina tablets to jump start a new good day.

unusually better than the fresh wheat grass!

Posted by Reviewer1821288 on Oct 10, 2008

These are great. It gives me the (natural) boost of energy to start my day, and cleanse at the same time. I am very sensitive to the fresh wheat grass juice. It gives me nausea. But I find these doing the job just as well. Actually, it's more of a concentrate, so there is more of all the nutriments it contains in one daily take than in one fresh juice shot. +++ recommend

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3035217 on May 28, 2010

THESE ARE THE BEST TABLETS ON THE MARKET!!! WE HAVE TRIED OTHER ONES AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE FEEL!!! GET THE BEST AND YOU'LL FEEL YOUR BEST!!! USE THEM IN THE A.M.(OR THE POWDER) & THEN AGAIN IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

Amazing Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer3076640 on Dec 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product, that I feel is helping me achieve a more healthy internal ph balance.

All 5 Veggies!

Posted by Reviewer3180332 on Jan 22, 2008

When I forget to take these, I notice. They give me a lot of energy to last through the day! They look funny, but taste just fine (you'd think different with something called "wheat grass").

Best additive.

Posted by 5500321088353262775 on Jun 25, 2014

I repurchase it every time, helps my digestion and my energy level. 5 tables in the morning with half a liter of water and you're good to go!

Did not realize any difference

Posted by 4771039538181324178 on Dec 03, 2013

nothing special! I do think these products are just marketing ones!

Think the wheat grass juice is better

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Mar 18, 2008

This is a good product, but I don't feel the effects from it like I do wheat grass juice or kamut juice condensed into powder form. There is a difference. However, it does cleanse the system well.

Get the Powder

Posted by Reviewer2577709 on Mar 05, 2012

Wheat Grass is good for you, but the powder form of this product is much easier to consume, in my opinion. The health benefits are amazing but you must swallow 8 tablets to get the same nutrients as 1 scoop of powder in your glass of juice or fruit smoothie. The powder is just easier and more convenient for me (even though the taste takes some getting used to).