huge bottle, worth the money.

Posted by 5234755162113885357 on May 28, 2015

bottle was bigger than expected. price is way more attractive than local stores.

Good

Posted by 5096054003571597486 on Apr 29, 2015

Reasonable price good for my stomach

Vitamin C: relatively good deal and non GMO

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jan 13, 2015

|I like this one because it is made in gool ol usa plus it has lots of bioflavenoids and is a reasonable price. I used to get the Now brand one (buffered 180 pills, 1000mg with lots of bioflavenoids) for $19, but discovered that it is probably GMO, so I try to avoid it. Both work well for inflammation especially of the teeth gums.

Fantastic product

Posted by 5514883525223832393 on Nov 10, 2014

A number of times i have felt myself coming down with a cold and even tonsillitis and every time i take 2 of these every hour for a day or so and I am back on top, no symptoms at all. Amazing!! Love it

The best vit c

Posted by 5572127918608464846 on Aug 21, 2014

Since taking this vit c I get ill less times. Desde que la tomo me pongo malo menos veces.

good size

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on May 29, 2014

prefer these tabs over the bigger ones. It means you take more but smaller size in more suitable

Good value buffered Vitamin C

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

This brand is carried by many retailers and it is quite good value! I used to take 1000mg Vit C (ascorbic acid) when I was younger but decided to get a Buffered C is better as we get older. 500 mg is good enough to supplement our varied intake to keep us shipshape! I also like that it has a variety of Bioflavonoids! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

grate product

Posted by 5405044231178931587 on Mar 09, 2014

I love this vitamin c it has Bioflavonoids in a good ratio , important for absorption vitamin c, and very cheap

Very good!

Posted by 5166970647867158849 on Dec 27, 2013

The best vitamine C I've ever consumed. Very good size of tabs (500 mg twice a day is better than 1000 mg once a day), convenient package.

from spain