Andean Dream, Quinoa Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 7 oz (198 g)

Delicious cookie goodness!

Posted by Reviewer1446473 From Australia on Aug 30, 2011

Oh my gosh these are so so yummy!! Each cookie comes individually wrapped (that way you can keep one in your bag at all times!)The do fall apart a little when you bite into them but you expect that from a gluten free food, and there are plenty of choc chips inside.

I was hesitant

Posted by Reviewer1127721 From Korea, Republic of on Jul 15, 2011

I've never had quinoa before, but they were rated as a bestseller- so I thought I'd try them to get some of that fiber I'm lacking. THEY WERE AMAZING- they're very earthy, but chocolatey. They lasted about two weeks as well (considering must gluten free food is packaged with very little inside) and the calories for 2 cookies are great for those who are on diets!

Nice Treat

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on May 08, 2011

A nice treat for the gluten intolerant. But the sugar makes them less than perfect.

Free from several allergens, but so-so taste

Posted by Reviewer2922890 From North Carolina on Feb 23, 2013

It's really hard to find gluten-free and soy-free products, especially ones that contain chocolate. I was really excited to try these. However, when I did, I just didn't find the flavor appealing because they were quite bland and I don't mind simple cookies. I wouldn't buy again, but I would think their lack of common allergens would be appealing to people who need to avoid them.

Not exactly my thing, but not the worst either

Posted by ludvig From Norway on Jul 13, 2012

Gluten free food could taste better. Generally. These cookies are good, but only because of the "butter similar taste". In any other way they are a bit strange and dry, plastic-like maybe. Could have been a lot better, if you ask me.