• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials Series.

Beneficial when used with: ZZ Sensitive, Combination Series, Rose Dew Series, LL Regeneration, System Absolute, NatuRoyal

• Customer Ratings

instant skin tightening

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

excellent face tightening product.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1019740 on Feb 01, 2009

I purchased this product and have been very happy with it. Borlind products are outstanding!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1093914 on Nov 09, 2009

Adds moisture and instant firming of the face, especially, jaw lines. After usage of 6 months, will continue ordering it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1637533 on Nov 24, 2009

This is a great product. Not harsh and does tighten the skin. I have been using it for a couple of years and I am very pleased. I get a lot of compliments on my skin.

AnneMarie Borlind Facial Firming Gel

Posted by Reviewer2597414 on Jun 23, 2011

This is the first time I am using this product. Lately I have been waking up with wrinkles under my eyes (I am 68 yrs old) and putting on a small amount the prior night and in the morning makes them disappear. I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it highly.

Facial Firming Gel really works

Posted by Reviewer2887829 on Sep 19, 2007

Great product. Makes your face feel firmer.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1636023 on Feb 19, 2012

In only a week i noticed a change in the firmness of my skin and fewer wrinkles. Looking forward to seeing the results after a month.

Incredible Firming Gel

Posted by Reviewer2109482 on May 22, 2016

This product actually does what the label states. That is why I've used it for over 10 years!

Hmmm

Posted by 5685024413035525415 on Jun 08, 2016

Bought this product because someone told me it's great for the acne marks and redness of skin. I didn't see GREAT improvement on those--can't really tell the marks are disappearing but the redness has decreased a bit. But I give this product a four because it really does work on the big pores I used to have! Good on shrinking the pores Not so good on redness or acne marks

Nice texture for daytime.

Posted by Reviewer2649323 on Jan 21, 2009

This firming gel gives a good texture when used for day, under my face cream. It also makes the cream go on more smoothly. I like this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »