AnneMarie Borlind, LL Regeneration, Day Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)

Great Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer3151794 From New York on May 09, 2009

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration Day cream is lighter, not as thick, but still moisturizing and effective - and it costs a lot less that System Absolute.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1255135 From California on Aug 10, 2009

Have used this product for at least ten years. Keeps my face hydrated all day and protects it from the sun with its mild sunscreen. Has never clogged my pores. A little goes a long way. One jar will last almost six months used daily.

Used for many years

Posted by Reviewer2490723 From California on Apr 06, 2010

I was so happy to see Iherb was selling this, I was having a hard time finding it since I moved to this town back in 1995. I am soon to be 54 and used this since I was 28. My aunt owned a health food store and used to give it to my mom. My mom gave us girls a jar for our birthdays one year and I was HOOKED! I will say I have always been taken for 10-15 years younger and I know it due to this line of creams.

very good product

Posted by Krriss From Russian Federation on May 30, 2013

It is really amasing! Smoothy texture and beautifull effect, ery nice for a sensetive skin

Heavy for Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2665010 From Australia on Apr 05, 2010

This is a fantastic cream and does make your complexion more radiant but I feel it would be best for people over 45. It did cause me a couple of breakouts and does feel heavy and sticky on skin, making it a little difficult to apply my makeup effectively. Too heavy and a little greasy for me.