• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind LL Regeneration Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Heavy for Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Apr 05, 2010

This is a fantastic cream and does make your complexion more radiant but I feel it would be best for people over 45. It did cause me a couple of breakouts and does feel heavy and sticky on skin, making it a little difficult to apply my makeup effectively. Too heavy and a little greasy for me.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1255135 on Aug 10, 2009

Have used this product for at least ten years. Keeps my face hydrated all day and protects it from the sun with its mild sunscreen. Has never clogged my pores. A little goes a long way. One jar will last almost six months used daily.

Great Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

The quality of all Borlind products is superlative. I am in my 50s now so I tend to prefer richer creams as in the Borlind System Absolute Line. LL Regeneration Day cream is lighter, not as thick, but still moisturizing and effective - and it costs a lot less that System Absolute.

Reacted to this cream, itchy, dry and bumpy skin

Posted by 5047243424408803185 on Jan 03, 2015

Disappointed. I'm taking antihistamines right now. This cream is heavily perfumed and I reacted within hours and skin is now itchy dry and swollen. Given that it's "Dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility" - I had hoped for something gentler.

very good product

Posted by Krriss on May 30, 2013

It is really amasing! Smoothy texture and beautifull effect, ery nice for a sensetive skin

Used for many years

Posted by Reviewer2490723 on Apr 06, 2010

I was so happy to see Iherb was selling this, I was having a hard time finding it since I moved to this town back in 1995. I am soon to be 54 and used this since I was 28. My aunt owned a health food store and used to give it to my mom. My mom gave us girls a jar for our birthdays one year and I was HOOKED! I will say I have always been taken for 10-15 years younger and I know it due to this line of creams.

Works great...

Posted by Reviewer1875117 on Jun 08, 2010

Especially in drier climates and on mature skin.

OK product...

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Aug 09, 2011

Don't know if it works, maybe results are seen after continous use for a long time. It leaves my face a little oily...

very heavy and greasy

Posted by barbyh on Sep 20, 2013

I bought this based on the great reviews. It's a nice cream, except its very heavy and greasy and does not absorb into skin. I'm 51 and have fairly dry skin, but after using this my face looked greasy and shiny all day long. In order to use it up I am mixing a dab in with other face creams. Will not buy again. Just a note to Canadian buyers - don't use DHL International if you can avoid it. They charge big customs fees if you do. I got dinged $18, which wiped out any savings I had. I usually use the regular DHL that takes a week and there is normally no duty

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520658 on Oct 30, 2010

I am in my early 60's and tried this product after a friend who works in a health food store recommended it. After using it for a few weeks, three other commended commended that my skin looks good--brighter, younger, etc. That works for me. Carol