AnneMarie Borlind, Rose Dew, Cleansing Milk, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)

Perfect for demakeup for the dry skin!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

It has a pleasant texture and and an appealing smell. Removes all makeup without leaving the skin dried. I used to use Avene's cleansing milk, but this one feels more luxurious. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great News for Sensitive/Mature Skins

Posted by Reviewer2970717 From California on May 26, 2010

I can say that I've seen a BIG difference in the appearance and feel of my skin since I began using this product. Before using this, I felt that my skin was suffering from dry areas in certain spots and was less supple than usual. My esthetician even asked me what I've been using as she's seen a change in the softness and general appearance of my skin.

quality

Posted by Reviewer2174944 From California on Sep 22, 2011

This cleansing milk is top quality. Of all the brands I've used this milk is soothing and gentle but effective. Feels like a treatment.