• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Rose Dew Hydro-Stimulant Series.

Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind Beauty Essentials.

• Reviews | English

Perfect for demakeup for the dry skin!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It has a pleasant texture and and an appealing smell. Removes all makeup without leaving the skin dried. I used to use Avene's cleansing milk, but this one feels more luxurious. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great News for Sensitive/Mature Skins

Posted by Reviewer2970717 on May 26, 2010

I can say that I've seen a BIG difference in the appearance and feel of my skin since I began using this product. Before using this, I felt that my skin was suffering from dry areas in certain spots and was less supple than usual. My esthetician even asked me what I've been using as she's seen a change in the softness and general appearance of my skin.

quality

Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Sep 22, 2011

This cleansing milk is top quality. Of all the brands I've used this milk is soothing and gentle but effective. Feels like a treatment.

great product

Posted by 5129959494819939146 on Jun 10, 2014

very tender,mild

Excellent product, but dispenser needs work

Posted by Reviewer1748265 on May 22, 2016

This is a high-quality product. Its effective, has a nice texture and very nice fragrance. The spout on the pump dispenser is too short, so you have to pick it up, then tilt the bottle in order to catch the lotion with your other hand. If you try to leave the bottle standing on the counter while you pump some out, you may find there isn't room to get your fingers in to collect the lotion you're pumping out.