• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series.

• Customer Ratings

yuck smell...

Posted by 5331312660623069502 on Oct 06, 2012

Oh no... I was quit expecting this item since I have been super duper hunting a nice cleansing milk which does remove whole makeup off and does not smell yuck. But, but but, unfortunately, this was not that good. First off, I thought even it was past the best-before date.. it was not tho. Also I got acne and reddish condition after use, so I have stopped using it now.. It seems kinda good product yet I din like it. I got a cleansing milk from Weleda, so will see how it goes...

Good cleanser except that it stings eyes

Posted by Reviewer2434511 on Mar 12, 2012

I like this cleanser in that it is gentle on my skin and effective. However, if any of it gets in my eyes as is common when I'm washing it off, it burns them terribly. Will not purchase again because of this and don't understand why anything labeled 'sensitive' would have something in it that causes this reaction.

Lovely guide to healthy skin

Posted by Reviewer2744118 on Feb 24, 2012

Thick texture removes make-up and dirt on my face well, and its herbal fragrance makes me relax. At night I always use it with sinking in bath tub. How calming momen

I love it for my sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 14, 2012

My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long. I use it only at night and use Humphrey's Cleasing Milk in the morning. This way I can keep costs down.

Outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer1255135 on Dec 08, 2011

Have used this product for twenty years and will use nothing else. It cleans as a gentle moisturizer. Creamy and a little goes a long way.

Favorite cleanser

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 05, 2011

I love this cleanser for my sensitive, acne prone skin. It feels great and feels like it gets down deep into my pores, pulling everything out with its milky texture. I use it with the sponges as well - which results in smooth skin!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

I've been using this product for years, along with this line's toner and day cream, and it is the best line of products I've found for my sensitive skin. Removes makeup easily and rinses clean. Highly highly highly recommended.

The best

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Mar 04, 2011

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing milk... especially when wiped off with the sponge. It cleanses efficiently but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I've tried different labels for sensitive skin, Decléor amongst others, and Börlind is by far the best. Wish iHerb would start selling their series DadoSens though as it is one of the few anti-aging series for sensitive skin and even better than the ZZ series (at least for us over 30)./Jenny

ZZ Sensitive Cleansing Milk

Posted by Reviewer1904570 on Oct 03, 2010

I have very sensitive skin, and have been using this product for several years. It is wonderful! I will never use anything else.

Not as good as expected

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Aug 16, 2010

I have used ZZ line except for this cleansing milk. To obtain the best result, I decided to add it to my daily routine. However, it doesn't really cleanse the impurities. My pores became even more visible and I started to have a lot of breakouts :(

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »