• Click here to see the full line of AnneMarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series.

• Customer Ratings

I wanted to love this

Posted by Reviewer2110836 on Dec 11, 2014

Especially considering the price, however I just didn't. I ended up giving to my mom for a handcream. I have very sensitive, dry skin, I had high hopes. But in the end it didn't help with the dryness as it didn't absorb well into my skin. I will stick with my mineral fusion intense hydration skin cream until I stumble across something better. On another note, a girlfriend loved this stuff so...maybe it's just me. :)

So dissapointed

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Dec 10, 2014

I could not wait to buy a couple of products from AMB and was so dissapointed with this product. It coats the skin like a thick cream, clogs my pores, and makes it more sensitive, not happy. I don't even have super sensitive skin, it is Normal to sensitive

Have used this for 20 years

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Feb 17, 2013

I always go back to this product after trying other brands because it suits my sensitive, dry skin, and I have been using it for well over 20 years. Another bonus is that it is very affordable. However, this product sells for less on Amazon.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3075743 on Aug 20, 2012

I'm a male and my face is VERY sensitive to anything that feels even the slightest bit greasy. Other "day creams" made my face feel like I just ate an x-large pizza! Thanks AMB.

ZZ Sensitive Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer1210495 on Apr 15, 2011

A staple in my skincare regime.

Welcome to the perfect day cream.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

I use this product in conjunction with the cleansing milk and toner of the same line, and I cannot recommend it enough. Ideal for sensitive skin, it also smells great, and has a mineral-based UV protectant that definitely works. Not too heavy, smells great, just the right consistency.

Best Cream Yet

Posted by Reviewer3191560 on Jan 05, 2011

I love this cream .... so great for dry and sensitive skin. My skin looks dewy and fresh. It's the best!

Good for my sensitive skin

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

Feel the effects of less winkles

Very soothing

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

I have hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin. I've been using the complete ZZ system for about a month, and my skin looks better than it ever has. I don't have any blemishes (if only you knew how mind-blowing that is for me--I've had breakouts since I was 7 years old!), there's much less redness, and best of all my skin isn't constantly itchy and burning. Love it!

AnneMarie Borlind, Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2508646 on Jul 06, 2010

If your skin is sensitive and dry, this is the stuff for you. Very gentle. Initially goes on a bit greasy and shiny, but if your skin is dry, absorbs quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »