ok

Posted by Reviewer2705240 on May 31, 2011

This product was ok but I found I discontinued using it as it was not airtight enough and my supplements became discoloured

Junk

Posted by Reviewer1958364 on Feb 21, 2016

I don't write a lot of reviews, but I'm so disappointed in having purchased this that I want to discourage others from making the same mistake.The lids are 2 pieces of hinged plastic that are slotted/fit into the main case. The are so insecure that if you pick up by an of the lids, the entire piece slides out. The compartments don't stay shut -- I am using it this week until I get another box, but I am having to use rubber bands to keep it closed.

I have finally found a way to remember all of my supplements! =)

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Sep 02, 2014

Yes, it's brilliant if you're like me - taking loads of different supplements because you don't like pharmaceuticals very much! The compartments don't seem like much but they do hold a lot of various-sized tablets. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page!

Good organiser

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 10, 2016

for my purposes would be better if the am and pm could be separated. the writing is only printed on so I am a bit worried as others like this I end up needing to put stickers on as the writing wears off after a few months of use. Still good value for money but prefer the blue and white ones they had previously as the days were moulded into the plastic so never wear off.

I got two of my favorite colors

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015

I ordered one for my husband too, because I'm very pleased with this. Mine was blue and purple, I can't wait to see what color my husband gets. It will arrive in a couple of days. Update: He got the yellow and green on, then he dropped it and broke it. I ordered him another one, and he got the same colors, yellow and green. I'm so glad ours are different colors because we do take different stuff at different times.

a great bag essential!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Mar 16, 2011

This pill organiser seems a little big but fantastic for ppl who take lots of supplements... very handy

Big but very useful

Posted by Alicia on Aug 03, 2012

I thought it was a little too big at first, but the truth is that its size is a bonus: there's space for many pills in each compartment so you can fill them with all the doses you need for each day or, if you don't take many pills, you can fill them with the doses for a couple of weeks. You can also remove the lids very easily, so you can clean and wash the organizer with no problems.

Love it!

Posted by 5236966899615485749 on Aug 06, 2013

Now, instead of fishing out 10 vitamin containers twice a day to take my supplements, I just pull out my trusty pill organizer which I fill up once a week! It's a HUGE time saver. I ordered another pair for the two of us for when we go on trips.

Organizer

Posted by Didokitty on Dec 01, 2013

Good generous size. The compartments are big enough for my daily vitamins. The lids are very easy to remove for cleaning and refill. Dishwasher safe and avtime saver. I would give five stars to completely air-tight product, but this is very close to perfection; four and a half stars.

Wish it would close properly

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014

I bought this because it's cheap, for AM and PM dosages and it's the biggest iHerb sells. Although I would've needed a bigger one! It opens too easily and doesn't close properly, so if you are going to travel with it, I recommend you put it in something else that seals well because it will definitely open.