Hooked

Posted by 5545333199006536307 on Jan 31, 2014

Had read alot of great reviews of this as a gloss and I am sure people will throw rocks at me for saying this (because this stuff is jam packed with mineral oil) but I have been using it on my face over everything else of a night to lock it all in and I wake up like I have been soaking in an oil bath all night. I love this, so affordable, unscented, doesn't irritate and is the most hydrating over the top moisturiser out there

GREAT

Posted by 5636507655267681380 on Sep 11, 2013

GREAT

perfect ointment for baby that i have ever buy

Posted by Reviewer1862536 on Dec 12, 2013

It realy works on my baby (19months)..highly recommended.

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

Posted by 5140561142559365668 on Nov 05, 2014

There are very effective in preventing skin problems

유명한 침독 크림

Posted by 5030409511151400441 on Jul 15, 2013

아이 침독 때문에 사봤어요. 바세린같아요. 완화되는거같긴한데 눈에 띄게 좋아지진않네요. 첨에 쓸때 오일하고 분리돼서 깜짝 놀랐어요.

Excellent product, shame about the ingredients

Posted by 4908251910835049152 on Feb 08, 2016

Even though this is not a natural product and is full of mineral oils, I have to say that it really works on nappy rash. I don't use it daily, just when my baby breaks out in a rash. It would definitely be 5 stars if it didn't have all the harsh ingredients.

You must have this one at home.

Posted by Reviewer3068753 on Apr 26, 2014

I bought this for my daughters.

The never ending diaper rash disappeared!

Posted by 5367334502569899188 on Jul 14, 2016

We tried 13 different creams over the span of 2 months on our daughter's bottom and this was the only one that worked. My only regret is that I didn't buy it first!

eczema no more

Posted by 5048267090105062948 on Aug 03, 2016

works great! my baby suffered from eczema last week, he turns 3 months and 2 weeks , his entire chest was covered with a angry red, dry rash, and extend to his both arms and legs and face,, i feel terrible. we dont have issues with vaseline baby thats her lotion since birth and cetaphil restoraderm ( for his body wash for dryness), but when the eczema came out vaseline didnt help a lot so i decided to buy aquaphor baby wash and shampoo for his body and hair plus aquaphor ointment for his entire body and face and i see good results after 3 days of using it, the chest now came back to normal and the face was so smooth, still on the process of getting back his normal skin texture, thanks aquaphor, i just ordered another 3 jars for his daily use (maintenance) though i might still use vaseline baby. but aquaphor did his job well done😬🙏🏽 happy baby, happy mommy!

Good Product

Posted by 4980133922261746023 on Sep 13, 2016

Just applied 2-3 times , our kids skin is right now very smooth and soft.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »