Bad design of bottle

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Apr 03, 2016

Design if the bottle makes it difficult to pour directly into ears, a lot of wastage there while I'm trying to do so. Unlike so many other reviewers, I do not like the smell. But as long as it is good for my dog, I will bear with it.

Not at all happy with the service!!!

Posted by 5648536955963895004 on Feb 01, 2016

Any customers ordering from india, I strongly advise you to be careful as there is a charge of 50% of the buying cost for customs clearance. If you refuse to pay the customs fee, you will not receive the goods or the refund. iHerb refuses to pay the return shipping costs. So in the end, you will lose your money and have no goods. So please be cautious of this.

Love it!

Posted by 5610319567322261916 on Nov 29, 2015

A great alternative to those prescribed by veterinarians. Does just what it claims to, and smells lovely!

Great protuct

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015

My dogs hate the smell, but it cleans very good. I use few drops of it on a cotton ball and q tips for the folded part of the ear (don't reach the deeper ear canal!)

The best cleaning ear product I used

Posted by 5257138045109612471 on Apr 10, 2015

I have a 7 years old pug who suffers from ear infections so I have to keep cleaning both ears. I tried sooooooo many cleaning lotions. 1) he usually scratches like mental after I clean his ears but not with this product !!!! 2) his ears stinks most of the times and this product has a refreshing smell so no bad odour coming out 3) the junk comes literally out immediately and it is super easy to remove

It really cleans

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on Apr 05, 2015

This ear cleaner is great for my poodle and my cats. It really pushes the dirt to the surface enough for them to shake it off. I like that the scent is not medicinal.

works well

Posted by limango on Oct 24, 2014

works well in cleaning my pup's ears, glad that it has mostly natural ingredients in there.

Smell nice and cleans well

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Oct 09, 2014

Smell nice and cleans well

Best Ear product i used on my dog

Posted by 4743777611979945230 on Jul 30, 2014

Bought many brands of Ear cleaning products for my dog and this is so far the best. My dog constantly have ear infections. It removes bad odour from my dog's ears and clears up any infection pretty fast! And the best thing is that it smells completely herbal and not some like mixed chemical stuffs.

Cleans v. well, not quite certain it's gentle

Posted by 4956556456181645067 on Jul 24, 2014

When I received this product in Korea it was packaged separately in a plastic zip bag. Before opening, the bottle was initially airtight but after removing the seal inside, the lid leaks if not upright. In the product description it notes that this ear cleaner doesn't dry out the skin or burn out the skin. This was not the case for me. I accidentally spilt a little on my dog's coat (short haired) and it dried out extremely quickly. It did worry me a little but as I use an additional drying gel for her ears I'm just going to make sure I don't follow up with the gel next time. I got plenty on my hands and did not wash it away to see how it affected my skin and after a 5-10 minutes it started to feel a slight cooling sensation which I did not like at all. Though I did use the product as the directions recommended, I don't feel comfortable dropping any of the solution into my dog's ears again. I will have to see how she reacts to this first use but I prefer to go back to a different brand because of the odd drying and cooling sensation that I experienced. Despite all of this, my dog seems quite indifferent to it and it was comfortable to use with no additional problems during cleaning of her ear. It has a mellow scent that lingers for a while and it cleans the skin really well so I'm pleased with that though. 살짝 털에 흘렀더니 꽤 건조해지는 게 바로 느껴져서 조금 놀랐어요. 제 손에 묻은 것이 마르면서 조금 싸~한 느낌 덕에 제품정보와 다른 내용이라 당황했어요. 제가 느끼기엔 비교적 순한 편이라 느껴지지 않았지만 아직까지 저희 엘리는 괜찮아 보여서 두고 봐야할 거 같아요. 깨끗하게 청소는 많이 되는 거 같지만 제품설명에 나온 것처럼 많은 양을 쓰기엔 아직 좀 더 써봐야할 거 같아요. 이물질이나 먼지 닦이는 건 참 잘되는 제품이에요.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »