Ark Naturals, Flea Flicker! Tick Kicker!, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2841396 From Connecticut on Apr 07, 2012

This product is fantastic. I am an avid hiker and spend nearly every day in the woods for at least a couple hours. I am not sure how this works for fleas, but it works great to help keep ticks off the dogs. I have used just geranium oil in the past and know it works awesome for ticks. Also, may of the flea/tick products my dog can't stand the smell and will instantly try to rub it off. This product doesn't seem to bother him and he smells great! I highly recommend you try it and I do reapply it every time I go out.

Worked Instantly

Posted by 4794090029399898976 on Nov 09, 2013

My dogs were increasingly scratching themselves. After applying Flea Flicker!, they instantly stopped scratching. Simply unbelievable!