GREAT.......Buy It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2520292 on Jan 19, 2010

This shampoo works great for my Chow Chow who has very sensitive skin.. It smells good and makes the coat soft and shiny...Plus I love that it repels fleas/ticks... I will continue to buy this stuff .....(((and iherb is always fantastic....best prices, very reliable)))

new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1807860 on Jan 03, 2011

I bought this during a flea outbreak on my dogs, but will continue to use it on a regular basis. It worked well to kill fleas, and doesn't smell strong or contain poison. Seemed to calm the itching problem and heal hot spots. It smells wonderfully clean and fresh and leaves my dogs' hair soft. Love it! Just wish I could buy it by the gallon and save a few cents.

Ark Naturals Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2511428 on May 15, 2008

We love this shampoo for our two Pomeranians. It smells good, does a great job, and I feel good using it on them because it has no chemicals. Seems to help keep the critters away too.

I loveeee this!

Posted by fluffaduff on Nov 06, 2010

This is by far the best neem based shampoo i've got for my shihtzu, it made his fur so soft and it smells so good. The only downside is the size and the price. Highly recommended! I would buy it in gallon size if they carried this.

My doggie loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Dec 01, 2010

This smells SO good!! It is really gentle and it seems to brighten his coat tremendousley- (he is white)Definatley 5 stars!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 20, 2010

Excellent

No irritation

Posted by Reviewer2128176 on Mar 05, 2011

Good for dogs without any irritation.

Neem Protect Shampoo

Posted by 5420885916974865337 on Apr 21, 2012

This product is used on my cat. Love the smell and it is safe for cats of course. I like that it is a natural product. Would recommend to buy and will continue to buy. Also was excellent price on this website.

Great!

Posted by 5551799697482782232 on Jul 14, 2012

I really like the smell. All natural, but it still lingers for a few days. I water it down, as it can be hard to rinse if use full-strength. Even watered down, it does a really good job.

great shampoo for deterring biting insects!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Aug 30, 2011

My dogs are not picking up mites, ant bites as they used to when using other shampoos...neem is the key.