I havent used the Ark Natuaral, Neem Shampoo on my dog yet

Posted by Reviewer1431055 on May 03, 2016

I haven't used this product yet, but because I am aware that Neem Oil is effective against many pests, I think it will work out. I'm sorry that I was only able to give this only 1 star, I'm trying to be as honest and helpful as possible.

DISSAPOINTED

Posted by 4749560206297222960 on Apr 11, 2016

Can't say if it was good for my dogs, because i just received my order & it was opened & empty. Furthermore, the bottle is different from this in photo.

Hope it works

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

Based on the ingredients, I'm hopeful that it works or helps to support as a natural tick repellant. The smell is strong. I prefer lovely flowery smells on dogs after their bath, but I prefer no ticks more. I would recommend it. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

Posted by 5237867426349414567 on Sep 28, 2015

This is the best shampoo ever. Perfectly removes dirt on the skin and my dog is so soft and shiny.

Natural repellant

Posted by 4956197597947528565 on Apr 17, 2015

This works well at repelling bugs, it has a pleasant scent, without the garlicky smell of pure Neem oil. This is the second bottle of it that I have bought and it won't be the last.

Best shampoo I've ever use!

Posted by 4673662938670209587 on Jan 07, 2015

I had thought that my doggy has really rough and thick fur before I used this!! My sister and I were so shocked when we had our dog dried because he looked so soft and fluffy! For me scent is so good as well. Neighter too strong nor smells like soap but quite clean scent. I definetly buy it again. I've already spread this product to my friends:-))

VERY VERY NICE!!!

Posted by 5609621877984585060 on Dec 01, 2014

very nice price , my dog loved it! nice smell, and the itching retreat a lot

Non

Posted by 5629633636391775906 on Aug 25, 2014

Sa n'a pas marché toujours plein de puces obliger de traiter autrement.

great shampoo

Posted by 5120087284562052733 on Aug 20, 2014

Used to wash the cat. It worked so well and she looks so shiny that I wished there was a human equivalent:)

Gentle and soothing for my itchy Shih Tzu

Posted by 4713663514479521048 on Aug 06, 2014

This is the first shampoo that works well on my girl's sensitive skin; she looks beautiful afterwards and smells wonderful. Don't expect much lather, as the soap content is fairly low. (Soap content is a major irritant in many shampoos.)