Keep your dogs healthy

Posted by Reviewer2960574 on Jul 08, 2009

Since taking Ark Naturals, neither of my dogs have gotten colds. And the dog that had giardia twice, has never gotten it again. Absolutely fantastic!

The fountain of youth for our dog!

Posted by Reviewer1374006 on Sep 22, 2010

This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!

Woof Yum Woof

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 12, 2008

All of the dogs in my extended family received a bottle of these supplements for Christmas. They gobble them down as if they were bacon-sausage-cheese flavored treats rather than healthy supplements. We give them for the health benefits yet the pooches love them for the flavor.

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer2657338 on Jun 08, 2008

We started giving our 17 year old miniature poodle Ark Naturals along with Dancing Paws High Potency Joint Recovery wafers and she has much more energy, doesn't move like she's in pain and even appears to have improved vision. Her breath has also greatly improved.

Wow! My dog loves them!

Posted by Reviewer3291625 on May 16, 2011

Evidently this is just what my toy poodle needs as he loves them.

Ark Naturals Canine Chewable Wafers

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Jan 11, 2010

My dogs (bulldogs) like the taste & happily take their "treat".

This is a re-order...

Posted by Reviewer2227569 on Apr 04, 2010

This was a re-order for us - my dog really likes them and as far as I can tell - it's a quality product.

Looks like a great product

Posted by Reviewer2073387 on Jul 28, 2009

Seems to be alright

Furkids has to be force fed!

Posted by Reviewer2763117 on May 12, 2010

Unlike the reviews I've read and purchased this product, my furkid(maltese and friend's maltese) does not like the product at all and has to be force feed - am disappointed that it does not have the kind of "aroma" that can induce our furkids' appettite.

No longer...No fleas, very few ticks

Posted by Reviewer1357896 on Aug 10, 2010

I had been giving these to my two dogs and noticed they didn't have fleas. I was able to use these tabs for over two years and no fleas. Recently I had to get a new jug because I ran out. It seems that they have reformulated these wafers, they no longer have that flea deterring effect. My dogs became so infested within a short time that I had to use one of the top spot treatments to get rid of the fleas.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »