Can't Beat the Price

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Jun 08, 2010

You can make Rice Krispy-like treats with these :)

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2803352 on Apr 23, 2011

Taste!

Just real cereal

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on May 10, 2010

I got this as a sugar free option for breakfast cereal. I eat this with vanilla almond milk so the combination is perfect. I will buy more.

puffed millet is better

Posted by Reviewer1482533 on Jul 14, 2011

Of the three Arrowhead Mills puffed grain cereals carried by Iherb, this one disappointed. The taste is very bland, and what is worse, the puffed rice grains get soggy very quickly in milk, like by the time you walk from the refrigerator, putting your milk away, to the table to sit down and eat. This won't do. No benefit in taste and a lot of mush in the bowl = fail. Iherb's price is fanatastic, half the price of my one local grocer that carries these puffed cereals, the one redeeming virtue. But go with the puffed kamut (nice) or puffed millet (hands down my favourite in pleasing nutty taste and sturdy, unmushiness in milk), my preferred grain breakfast during hot summer months when it's too warm for oatmeal.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Aug 20, 2008

No junk, just straight puffed rice. I like it with soymilk and maple syrup.

Just what it's supposed to be

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on May 24, 2010

Just what it's supposed to be, puffed rice. No real flavor and the kernels are small, perhaps good as a snack food with breakfast together with some dried fruit and nuts. Not really good, that is, satisfying all by itself. A big bag full but soon gone.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1534597 on Mar 24, 2011

big package, no salt, no sugar, great for toddler menu.

Whole Grain Puffed Rice Cereal,

Posted by Reviewer1586407 on Oct 24, 2008

I could no longer find Puffed Rice Cereal in a store near me, so I looked on the internet and found your Arrowhead Mills Product Puffed Rice Cereal. It is very good and I have eaten this cereal my whole life and I now am 66 years old and still love it. Thank you. Pam

whole grain puffed rice

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

No sugar, no additives, just pure WHOLE GRAIN rice. great for cookies and even as a starter breakfast cereal. excellent value for money.

YUM!