too bland

Posted by Reviewer2135885 on Aug 03, 2011

i tried many brands and taste of cereal, this is the most tasteless cereal I've ever tried. It's not bad though, you won't consume too much sugar or sodium. If you want to add more flavour, maybe you can add fruit or granola to the milk.

Needs salt.

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

Not good without adding salt. A few grains of salt makes all of the difference in the world. Good with salt, not good without it.

super!!!

Posted by SophieNva on Mar 08, 2015

it is a great variant for breakfast - very tasty and nourishing, especially with rice milk. YUM!

I'm lovin it!

Posted by 4642239243249625396 on Jan 15, 2016

I have been into shredded wheat cereals lately, and I am disappointed that iHerb does not have many of them, because we do not have them where I live and wanted to order them regularly over the web. Some reviewers mentioned that it is tasteless, but it would taste much much better if you mix it with some additions. I eat it every morning with milk, a bit of honey and pieces of strawberries (I also sprinkle some seeds over it like chia or psyllium), and the result is really good and tasty. I like how low the sugar is and how high the fiber is compared to the majority of cereals in the market. I'm definitely ordering this cereal again. I tried it once and it might become a favorite when I try it more!

A little bland...

Posted by 5202269199585294729 on May 20, 2014

I grew up eating (and loving) Shredded Wheat. There seems to be something lacking in the flavor of this brand though...it tastes very flat compared to what I remember.