Arthur Andrew Medical, Syntol AMD, Advanced Microflora Delivery, 90 Capsules

4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3165770 From Canada on Jan 27, 2013

I have used at least a dozen different types of probiotics in the past five years and by far the best one has been this one, Syntol by Arthur Andrew Medical. I have used it in the past and am coming back to it and thinking that it may become the only one that I use in future. I have had GI difficulties since a doctor prescribed Bactrim for a Blastocystis infection in 2009 - dysbiosis and chronic diarrhea of a C diff type. The Syntol has brought balance back into my GI system in a way that other probiotics can't seem to. Whether this is a yeast imbalance or dysbiotic flora, Syntol has the ability to correct it. Without Syntol (and some of the other probiotics) I would not have been able to continue working full-time during my period of illness. Syntol has saved me.

one of the strongest

Posted by norihito From Japan on Dec 27, 2010

This is one of the strongest probiotics as good as dr. ohhira. Has kind a different effect to me compared with dr.ohhira. Good product.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2170513 From Romania on May 30, 2012

Great product!It does what it says!I'm on my 2nd bottle.

Syntol AMD Advanced

Posted by 4720040515855411639 on Jul 10, 2012

I find this product very effective and says what it does.

Arthur Andrew Medical, Syntol AMD, Advanced Microflora Delivery, 500 mg, 90 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2917759 From California on Sep 30, 2011

Didn't seem to work as well for my situation. Was disappointed because I had high hopes based on what I had read about it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »