• Please note this item has been replaced by ATS-00256.

• Customer Ratings

The best organic almond butter on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Not only is it incredibly delicious, but also it's made from nothing but organic almonds without any additives, preservatives or colorants and full of health benefits. Rich in dietary fiber, protein, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, B vitamins, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, calcium, zinc, iron, potas sium, antioxidants, phytosterols and flavonoids, almond butter is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, improves the complexion, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I totally love this almond butter and add it to different recipes or just eat a tablespoon a day, and it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure, relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis and keeps me full for a long time.

really like this one. bought 3rd times,

Posted by ArielLim on Mar 30, 2014

healthy and good taste, I don't like sweet taste so, this is perfect to me.

All Natural and Delicious

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Mar 18, 2014

If you like almond butter, this is a great choice. I will keep getting it.

Great almond butter

Posted by 4695333702139274926 on Mar 17, 2014

This has a slightly sweeter taste than roasted almond butter. We enjoy eating it on toast with a bit of honey. It's not too oily like some nut butters can be. It's also nice that it doesn't need to be refrigerated after opening. I definitely plan on buying it again.

Posted by 5589622693545095520 on Mar 08, 2014

I used this to make protein bar's. It suit well in that use.

SO GOOD !

Posted by 5440294795155531348 on Feb 17, 2014

Really tasty I just can't stop myself from eating it from the jar !!!

Artisan Almond Butter

Posted by 5141372200488713904 on Feb 14, 2014

Absolutely wonderful stuff. I have tried Raw and Organic Tree of Life products, but this beats it quite handily. The texture is good, not an excessive amount of oil. The taste is INCREDIBLE and it really feels like it's alive. I don't know of a better source for Almond Butter.

Amazing Almond Butter!

Posted by 4904744571970068187 on Feb 03, 2014

I loved this almond butter. I actually haven't tried other Almond Butters but I definately prefere it to peanut butter. In addition to this I like that it's organic and raw so it fits perfectly into my diet.

Posted by ea1987 on Jan 23, 2014

Good stuff :) Love the taste

No title

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jan 02, 2014

While most other brands of almomd butter use roasted almonds, Artisana offers a semi-liquid made with raw almonds. The word "raw" translates "not modified or chemically broken down by intense heat." Simply stated, "roasted" means nutritionally barren. Thank-you, Artisana, for a delicious snack food (fifth meal) that contributes to our health. We'll be buying more.