soooo gooood

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 02, 2011

absolutely delicious just wish it wasn't made with agave!!

Wow, delicious

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 08, 2011

From the free sample i received this is delicious. I have since placed an order for the 227g tub. Heavenly. The only problem with the product is that it really is not spreadable. It can be added to smoothies but is best when added to some warm cereal.

Raw and Organic

Posted by Reviewer2428745 on Mar 28, 2011

... and tastes really good - chocolatey and coconutty. We eat it right out of the jar.

Mmmm..

Posted by Reviewer1935684 on Mar 29, 2011

This tastes so good that I can´t buy it any more.. :) Two days and it`s gone!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2612636 on Apr 03, 2011

This is almost too good, ate it so fast. I can't eat that much coconut oil at once but this was really tasty and smooth, not too sweet. The texture is very nice.

dangerously good.

Posted by gusseting on May 19, 2015

scoffed the whole thing. luckily, it's winter, so it was harder to get out of the jar (think solid coconut butter...), but really, really good. purchase with care. and moderation. or not. good thing this doesn't come in a large bucket to go face down in. the temptation is there.

Holy grail!!!

Posted by 5113689229375783547 on Nov 18, 2016

I'm always on an adventure to look for bread spreads and I have tried many different brands and flavours! This right here, is included in the top 3 of my best spreads! The taste is so complex (in a good way), you really can taste every single element, right ratio of coconut and cacao! When paired together with toast, you'll be in food heaven first thing in the morning! It is quite runny, so you'll have to stir but no biggie! The downside of this is the price point though. Pretty expensive for a jar of bread spread but if you're feeling fancy, I'd say go for it! It'll be totally worth it! Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

delicious!!!!!

Posted by 5133921976156508610 on Jul 28, 2013

delicious!!!!! will order more!!!

Yum!

Posted by tinelipe on Nov 07, 2013

I could eat this all day..

Amazing

Posted by opheart on Jul 25, 2012

I didn't want to buy it, because I thought, that the taste wouldn't be very rich and special. But after som time I decided to taste it. And... It's something amazing, I can eat the whole jar at once! That's why I'd like to see a king-size package of this product at iHerb :-)