yummy

Posted by Reviewer3295182 on Feb 20, 2012

great on toast. it leaves a sticky feeling in my mouth but maybe because it is raw. we love it anyway

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Mar 04, 2012

This is delicious. I dip gluten free pretzles in it or eat by the spoonful. Just put jar in warm water for a few minutes to soften and its good to go. Dont use the microwave or you'll take away some of the healthy benefits :).

Artisana, organic raw cacao bliss

Posted by Reviewer2648241 on Nov 16, 2011

Pure Bliss!

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1678736 on Dec 06, 2011

I eat this when I want to pamper myself. But I never eat the whole can at once :) Although I could because it's so delicious.

Satisfies the Chocolate Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Dec 30, 2011

Just a little spoonful will do the job with all the wholesome nutrition of coconut butter & perfect accompaniment of chocolate taste. Not to sweet... just right. :)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Jan 22, 2012

Utterly delicious

The best spread ever!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on Sep 06, 2011

This smells great, tastes even better, and it's good for you! It's the best chocolatey spread I've ever tasted. I like to eat it out of the box as a little snack. It's a bit of a hassle to heat it up without a microwave, so sometimes I just skip that and spread it on a cracker without heating it.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Sep 15, 2011

I really like Artisana raw products, and this one is no exception. Highly recommended.

choconut

Posted by Reviewer1628230 on Oct 06, 2011

love this, eat with a spoon as a snack

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Oct 06, 2011

I previously tried coconut butter from the same company but the chocolate flavour!!!! love love! I am taking it just with spoon as if I eat chocolates. Makes a great snack! But you can still taste coconut, so if you don't like coconut don't try.