Will repeat

Posted by 5691834564049933216 on Oct 22, 2014

Spread on toast is absolutely scrumptious! Very rich and savory walnuts flavor, and smoothly spread. Putting one or two tea spoons of light honey is also great. I made some dressing with this butter, olive oil, lemon juice (or wine vinegar) , salt and pepper for green salad. I definitely recommend this, and will buy this again.

To Die For

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012

Wow... I just can't believe this is walnuts & cashews.. VERY, VERY yummy... I just wish it weren't so expensive for only 8 oz..

not as great as expected

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on Jul 09, 2013

I purchased this butter after reading all of the positive reviews and expecting something moderately sweet due to the cashew content. It is nothing but sweet: walnuts are naturally a bit bitter and that's what this butter tastes like. I think you could also easily make a butter like this at home, in a thermo-mix. I'm not too excited about it and prefer almond butters.

ARTISANA WALNUT BUTTER WITH CASHEWS

Posted by 5288031129988718831 on Jul 31, 2014

Artisana has done it again. Wow, this is really tasty. The walnut flavor really comes through. The texture is just right. This was my first time purchasing this walnut butter, but it certainly WILL NOT be my last. Really delicious.

The real thing

Posted by 5603325528909264064 on Mar 20, 2014

This has the taste and texture of ground up walnuts - couldnt taste the cashews and has a slightly bitter after taste. All in all, it was delicous on toast, but I couldnt get my kids to eat it.

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2011

not as yummy as the macadamia but still pretty danged tasty

So Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2406706 on Apr 27, 2012

So yummy, my family love it very much.

OHH LORD THIS IS YUMMI

Posted by Reviewer1785442 on May 30, 2012

Could eat the whole thing out og the jar in one go, but wont, one scoop at a time is better for me :) low carb and delicious :)

Instant love!

Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Jul 09, 2012

This tastes GREAT. A great alternative if you're a little tired of peanut butter, but also lovely at any time or in any situation. Please try this!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on May 24, 2011

Very sweet and tasty. I use it on my breakfast bread and on apples.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »