"Sometimes Less is More"

Posted by Reviewer3313517 on Jul 23, 2009

I'm a 38 year old woman who struggles with adult acne. My face is pretty clear for the most part, but when I do break out, it's usually hormonal and very bad with big "things". I waited to write this review until I had some time to use the soap for a while to see how it really worked. I'm used to spending way too much money on expensive facial cleansers. The products I'm used to tend to strip my skin of all the nutrients and take layers of skin off because of the harsh chemicals they have in them(glycolic acid, hydroquinone, etc) leaving my skin very dry. Was glad to try this. Just very natural and seems to replenish what the other expensive cleansers were striping from my skin. Seems like my skin is rebuilding what has been lost. I really like it for a change. I know the other expensive products are very good products and serve their purpose. I'm just enjoying spending $4.00 on a bar of face soap and having it be just what I am needing for right now. It's great. My skin looks great. Keeps the adult acne away and seems to be what is needed for my skin for this time in my life. Definitely worth a try at $4.00. "Sometimes less is more".:)

Great facial soap

Posted by Reviewer2829793 on Jun 28, 2010

Cleans skin well & sweeps away oil. I use in the mornings only, and find it's not to drying, but does clean everything away like a soap would.

At last naturals, acne soap

Posted by Reviewer2155838 on Dec 10, 2010

Good acne soap. Gentle on the skin.

Keeps my face clear

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 14, 2009

This is my second bar and when I ran out of it I could tell just how much it did to help keep my face clear.

Non drying, really liked it

Posted by Reviewer2592649 on Jan 18, 2007

this soap didn't dry my skin as other acne products did and cleared my acne (mostly on my forehead) in less than a week, i noticed my skin looked healthier and had a renewed glow

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer2075563 on Jun 27, 2010

This soap is great for deep cleansing. The impurities will come to the surface and my skin did get worse until all of the impurties surfaced. It will take weeks to see the full results. Well worth it!

not perfect

Posted by Reviewer2387412 on Jan 21, 2011

Good soap, but not good as Grandpa's acne soap..

Beats all other expensive products I've used

Posted by Reviewer2354890 on Nov 21, 2007

Been using it only for a few days now and already I can see a remarkable difference

At Last Naturals Acne soap

Posted by Reviewer2071137 on Dec 27, 2008

Does help with blackheads, but can be drying.

Significant improvement

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Jun 14, 2010

Saw significant improvement within a few weeks of use. Would recommend to mild sufferers

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »