Pretty good

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

Each brownie is only two net carbs which is great. The brownies are a quick fix for a diet chocolate craving. The taste isn't very brownie-like though; they almost taste like thick, chocolate marshmallows to me. Overall the brownies aren't bad tasting and each bar is a 170 calories with 10 g of protein.

Too sweet for me

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

These brownies are little bit too sweet, but otherwise tasty. Got a little melted while delivered. Kid enjoyed them very much. Good for snack or evening tea. // Для меня слишком сладкие, а ребенку понравились. Немного подтаяли, пока доехали, а так в целом хорошие батончики. Хороши для перекуса или вечером к чаю.

Moist!

Posted by 4771431549922800096 on Aug 26, 2013

Really soft and good when you want a treat!

Don't recommend.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is NOT my favourite! The texture is dough-like and not in a good way. Atkins have other - much better - options.

ATKINS PRODUCTS ARE NOT LOW CARB!

Posted by bangkok on Nov 05, 2014

I am very disappointed with your company. I just ordered a lot of your products and just found out that your main sugar alcohol ingredient is Maltitol. ?!!?!?! Why would you claim these are low carb when they clearly are not! Maltitol adds to your glycemic index almost as much as sugar does. So how is that low carb?? People are working their butts off trying to lose weight and you're throwing off their ketosis by telling them your products are LOW CARB! It was my fault for not reading the box in the first place but why would you deceive people like that we should trust your brand. Why don't you use erithritol ??? I will never buy your products again and I will share with everyone your deceptive ways. Dr Atkins is rolling in his grave.

Good

Posted by enilorak on Mar 15, 2014

I got really surprised when I got this. It taste actually very good!

I like )) / Мне понравилось ))

Posted by 5416343617376553675 on Nov 17, 2014

This is really good unless you mind a little bit of "protein taste". For a sweet tooth like me it's a perfect alternative to a Nuts bar Отличный вкус, если вы не против привкуса протеина. Для такой сладкоежки как я это отличная замена батончику Nuts

So good!!

Posted by 5680942263364350922 on Apr 21, 2014

I love Atkins chocolate. Being mostly paleo & having a sugar free lifestyle means I often have to make my own chocolate if I get the craving. These Atkins bars are sugar free & low carb, so they're a great cheat treat. They're also actually delicious & don't have that fake sugar taste or bitter chemical aftertaste you get from a lot of other products with stevia & other sweeteners. To me, these taste almost exactly like 'real' chocolate. I love these ones, the Choc Mint bars & the Chocolate Decadence Bars :)

tasty....