Amazing hypoallergenic and carcinogen free dishwashing liquid. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Apr 14, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this hypoallergenic dishwashing liquid is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other dishwashing liquids and laundry detergents) or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, lathers and rinses well, cleans perfectly, cuts through grease with ease, leaves no residue, lasts a long time and doesn't irritate my sensitive hands. Definitely my favorite.

like it!

Posted by RayOfSunshine on Jun 05, 2014

I use it for washing my sons dishes and cutlery when im in a rush and cant be bothered with the dishwasher. Nicely cleans grease and all types of food. My hands are not irritated at all.

Good!!

Posted by 4730606677917370841 on Jul 24, 2013

It's excellent and usefull for baby.

Good

Posted by 5337111307505678729 on Oct 15, 2014

Use it for washing my kid milk bottles

Clean Product

Posted by 5296246893058949452 on Apr 01, 2016

Due to my Histamine intolerance condition I had to pay closer attention to ingredients in all products that I purchase and use daily. I've come across EWG (Environmental Working Group) site which is dedicated to educating consumers about the health hazardous trigger by all commercial products on the market. After much research and reading on EWG site, I've decided to try this ATTITUDE, baby Bottle & Dish-washing Liquid, Frangrance-Free for daily dish-washing. From the first moment I used it I was very pleased with it. Not only it's fragrance free and clear liquid it also cleans really well with very small amount, dishes seem rinse well and quickly without filmy, slippery residue compare to the regular and well known brands, including the Dawn dish washing products which take much rinsing after washing. So this is a worthy product.

LEAKED

Posted by Reviewer3317631 on Aug 11, 2015

The product leaked... all the ATTITUDE products. so disappointing. Even thought the low price here, if this happen again, I cannot keep purchasing these products. Even other foods I ordered with also smell like this... sad...

I love it

Posted by 5470651878740305372 on Sep 24, 2015

I love to use this product :)

very good!

Posted by 5546453985944251051 on Oct 16, 2015

No fragrance, no foam! Cleans even fat pans!

Good product!

Posted by 5178918167639802789 on Jan 19, 2016

Really cleanses oily breastmilk off bottles and does not leave any perfumed scent! worth the price! Will repeat purchase

good

Posted by 5076487362420398424 on Oct 28, 2014

good