Clean Product

Posted by 5296246893058949452 on Apr 01, 2016

Due to my Histamine intolerance condition I had to pay closer attention to ingredients in all products that I purchase and use daily. I've come across EWG (Environmental Working Group) site which is dedicated to educating consumers about the health hazardous trigger by all commercial products on the market. After much research and reading on EWG site, I've decided to try this ATTITUDE, baby Bottle & Dish-washing Liquid, Frangrance-Free for daily dish-washing. From the first moment I used it I was very pleased with it. Not only it's fragrance free and clear liquid it also cleans really well with very small amount, dishes seem rinse well and quickly without filmy, slippery residue compare to the regular and well known brands, including the Dawn dish washing products which take much rinsing after washing. So this is a worthy product.

Good product!

Posted by 5178918167639802789 on Jan 19, 2016

Really cleanses oily breastmilk off bottles and does not leave any perfumed scent! worth the price! Will repeat purchase

very good!

Posted by 5546453985944251051 on Oct 16, 2015

No fragrance, no foam! Cleans even fat pans!

I love it

Posted by 5470651878740305372 on Sep 24, 2015

I love to use this product :)

LEAKED

Posted by Reviewer3317631 on Aug 11, 2015

The product leaked... all the ATTITUDE products. so disappointing. Even thought the low price here, if this happen again, I cannot keep purchasing these products. Even other foods I ordered with also smell like this... sad...

Really makes a difference!

Posted by Luddil on Jul 09, 2015

This is an excellent dishwashing liquid. No more cloudy bottles and teats, and no nasty chemical perfumes. Highly recommended.

Gentle but effective

Posted by 5306998142102829209 on Jun 07, 2015

Gentle but effective! Will definitely order again!

아기 젖병과 이유식 식기 세정제로 써요

Posted by 5586434925421197462 on May 31, 2015

양도 많아서 좋아요~ 배송올때...너무 허접하게 와서...좀 셌어요..ㅠㅠ 그래도 제품은 좋아요~ 저는 다른 용기에 이 제품 물에 희석해서 쓰는데 기름기 잘딱이고 잘 행궈지고 좋아요~ 생각보다 오래쓰는거 같아요

Good

Posted by 4632782026084496987 on Feb 14, 2015

I ordered 4. It's soapy. It's the best product

Good

Posted by 5337111307505678729 on Oct 15, 2014

Use it for washing my kid milk bottles

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »