« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Aubrey Organics Green Tea Cream Rinse (and shampoo)

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 25, 2008

I recently bought and used this thin conditioner (rinse) with the matching Aubrey green tea shampoo. I learned that I need to use a lot less of both because my hair turned out very oily and sticky and in need of another wash which is kind of odd being that it's designed for oily hair. The consistencies of the shampoo and rinse are watery which make them harder to manage. The smells alone though are wonderful if you like green, mossy, muddy, earthy scents. They remind me of figs, hay, dirt, oats, evergreen and balsam fir trees and those hard to find 80s, Flex brand shampoos and conditioners.

Muy natural

Posted by 4883760213077294142 on Jun 28, 2013

Como todo lo que caracteriza a esta marca, una crema suavizante, un tanto liquida, pero muy natural como si hubieran machacado hojas de te verde, el olor es muy rico y deja el pelo supersuave en 5 minutos se desenreda genial, si tienes el pelo demasiado seco te recomiendo más una mascarilla de esta misma marca.Aubrey nunca me defrauda.

Formula Changed!

Posted by 5218583909550699028 on Jan 20, 2016

Heads up! Aubrey Organics has been changing the formulas of all their hair care products (if not all their products)! I've been buying this Green Tea Finishing Rinse for about 3 years or so since it was the best for moisturizing my dry and oily scalp and hair, detangling and preventing tangles, and softening and smoothing my somewhat wavy/straight thick non-colored/treated Asian hair. My hair stylist kept cooing over my hair in the past. But this month (Jan 2016) I opened a new bottle I bought in December 2015 and found the formula had changed! The consistency is now a thick cream rather than a watery rinse. It still detangles as usual, but my scalp is left dry and my hair does not get that smooth silky glide it used to after I rinse it out of my hair. It leaves my hair feeling lighter, but at the cost of some frizz and increasing dryness of scalp. The scent is also changed from the pleasant green tea scent to an awful bitter herbal scent (I think that's the scent of nettles?). I'm currently on the hunt (AGAIN) for a different conditioner with detangling and moisturizing effects. But this one will have to do until I find something that doesn't offend my nose and dry out my scalp/hair.

déçue

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

plus léger que les autres AS de la marque mais vraiment trop liquide, difficile à doser et sent fort une odeur d'alcool.

moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Feb 26, 2013

I have dry, fine hair and I find this is a great moisturizing conditioner and detangler. It's very light.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »