Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1290785 on Jul 23, 2012

I have only used this product once, but I was not please with the results. I used this product as a deep conditioner treatment. After deep conditioning my hair, my hair felt very dry and coarse. Now my hair is naturally coarse and kinky, however this product did not soften or provide moisture to my curls. I believe this specific protein treatment was too harsh for my natural hair. I advise others with naturally kinky and coarse hair similar to my own to use caution when using this product.

It has changed

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

This was second bottle I purchased of GBP conditioner. First time I tried it was very very good product. But now everything has changed. The structure, now it's much thinner and seems not to cover hear as I would like to. The fragrance has also changed to worse. And most importantly, it doesn't perform as good. No added shine or smoothness to hair. Might be my hair have used to effect. But still, aroma and structure has definitely changed.

CURLY HAIR

Posted by 4775787606909646643 on Aug 21, 2012

I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I EVER USED in my life it makes my hair so soft and moist .YOUR HAIR CAN BE DRY BEAT UP USE THIS AND IT WORKS MIRACLES TRUST AND I LOVE MY HAIR SO I WON'T TELL U KNOW LIES IT'S A KEEPER ON MY LIST I WISH THEY SOLD IT IN A GALLON !!!!!

Rejeuvenated my hair!

Posted by sun276 on Nov 06, 2012

Thanks to Aubrey for this great product! I have been buying GPB for 17 years now, since being introduced to it by a friend in Maui. I hadn't bought the GPB conditioner for awhile and my hair had gotten really dry from swimming in the pool this summer. So I bought a big bottle of it and oh my God...it still is one of the best thick, healthy, shiny, volume boosting, moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. I have fine hair and usually lots of it, but lately as I age, it has been greying a little, and a bit thinner. The Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner has completely restored the healthy look and feel back to my hair! I am going to use it a lot more again. It is really like a hair mask and smells better than ever. I leave it on for 5 mins while in the bath. It has not taken the grey out of course, but my hair is smoother now. I wonder if they have added more natural essential oils, because it smells a little bit fresher now too. Works wonderfully as a shave cream. Thanks also to iherb for a fast 2 day delivery!

Aubrey Organics, GPB, Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1151925 on Dec 07, 2008

This is a great conditioner, thick and makes your hair soft.

Great Strengthening and Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2814454 on Oct 21, 2010

This conditioner surely softened and thickened my natural African American 3c/4a/4b hair. With the natural protein, it made my hair stronger and more resistent to breaking. I recommend using this as a deep conditioner at least once a month to maintain healthy hair growth.

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

Aubrey Organics GPB, Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner works the very best of anything I have ever used. I like the smell, and the healthy way my hair feels after using it. Also, it helps to keep my fine hair from tangling. I really feel good to be using a product with no chemicals and toxic ingredients that could be absorbed into my scalp and skin.

Left my hair waxy and dried out

Posted by Reviewer1829919 on Mar 25, 2010

I'm not sure if it was because the shampoo mate wasn't doing a good job cleaning, but my hair was both waxy and dried out on the ends after using this shampoo and conditioner pair for a week. This migth work for short, and I mena short, hair, but my longer, fine hair looked, felt, and behaved worse.

Even better in a big bottle

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 23, 2010

I used to buy this in the smaller sized bottle, but I like it so much I decided to switch to the 16-ounce size. Great conditioner, great BALSAM smell...hard to find balsam in products these days. But at least it's from a tree, not a chemical refinery.

Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Haven't tried it yet, but loved the other AO hairproducts I ordered. thanks iherb for the incredibly fast shipping to europe.