Changed Formula, NOT Good Anymore!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 31, 2014

Used to be all natural soap base shampoo, but they changed formula to detergent base formula. My hair becomes very very dry after a few washes and it feels like washing my hair with laundry detergent. The smell is terrible, not very natural more cheap fragrance oil and definitely not based on essential oils like it was before. Had to find other company who makes better shampoo. Very disappointed.

If you want a good cleans in a single scrub this is the one.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This is super lathering and leaves my oily scalp squeaky clean with just one shampoo. This makes it a better value in my mind than other natural shampoos I've been using. Because I love the natural scent and cleaning power, I'm also using it to clean the oily parts of my body like my upper back. It is non irritating for the sensitive areas too, although I have not used it yet to remove eye makeup. It's easy to dispense from the bottle since it's not super thick. NOTE: I've been using it for only a week, so I may update later on the strength of my hair over time. My thyroid problems are probably responsible for breakage and since I am working on improving my thyroid disorder the changes in my hair likely won't be an isolated test result.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2510750 on May 22, 2014

Using this shampoo need to wet your hair deeply. That because Aloe not so making too many bubble. It can really fix the damaged hair and clean hair closely. Smell not so good but natural. Don't have to really follow with J.A.Y. Conditioner. I order it twice. Will order it again and again.

Yay straw hair

Posted by azrael on Apr 03, 2014

This shampoo tangles my thick Asian hair so badly i can't even run my fingers through it when i'm rinsing it off

This shampoo is well done

Posted by 5484929448901984316 on Dec 07, 2013

我能在手上搓起轻微的泡沫再抹到头发上,能洗得很干净,不象"made in China"的那种残留洗不干净的感觉。

very great

Posted by 5351894269377784828 on Nov 21, 2013

i'm satisfy to this product this shampoo is perfect for my hair

Nothing special

Posted by 4985370662607405086 on Aug 26, 2013

I feel this not that very beneficiary.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer3032294 on Oct 09, 2012

Not my favourite one from Aubrey's...

My favorite of the Aubrey shampoos!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I've tried about 6 different Aubrey shampoos over the years, and this is my favorite! I have long hair and my scalp tends to get oily on the second day (I wash hair every other day), but it doesn't get oily with this shampoo and my hair is soft, shiny and healthy, and my scalp moisturized. Light herbal scent is refreshing, it lathers nicely, and it's thicker than the Chamomile Volumizing Shampoo (which I alternate with for more lift).

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2001076 on Aug 08, 2012

This shampoo is so moisturizing on its own that I can occasionally use it without conditioner. I have dry skin/hair and live in a dry climate and I sometimes need to switch to a lighter version of Aubrey products because this plus the Jojoba Aloe Conditioner work so well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »