| English
| USD ($)

Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Shampoo, Keratin Fix, Dry/Replenish, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1427098 on Apr 18, 2009

Too bad you don't carry the conditioner to go with it

Excellent shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on May 23, 2012

As all non-SLS shampoo it's not soapy and doesn't make good foam but it cleans well still. I'm going to buy it again.

If you want a good cleans in a single scrub this is the one.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This is super lathering and leaves my oily scalp squeaky clean with just one shampoo. This makes it a better value in my mind than other natural shampoos I've been using. Because I love the natural scent and cleaning power, I'm also using it to clean the oily parts of my body like my upper back. It is non irritating for the sensitive areas too, although I have not used it yet to remove eye makeup. It's easy to dispense from the bottle since it's not super thick. NOTE: I've been using it for only a week, so I may update later on the strength of my hair over time. My thyroid problems are probably responsible for breakage and since I am working on improving my thyroid disorder the changes in my hair likely won't be an isolated test result.

Changed Formula, NOT Good Anymore!!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 31, 2014

Used to be all natural soap base shampoo, but they changed formula to detergent base formula. My hair becomes very very dry after a few washes and it feels like washing my hair with laundry detergent. The smell is terrible, not very natural more cheap fragrance oil and definitely not based on essential oils like it was before. Had to find other company who makes better shampoo. Very disappointed.

The Only Shampoo I'll Use Anymore

Posted by Reviewer2906037 on Aug 08, 2011

Give it time. Along with Aubrey Organics' Jojoba and Aloe Revitalizing Conditioner, it will make your scalp and hair very healthy and beautiful. It did mine. I shampoo daily and, when I shampoo, I massage my scalp a minute or two, twice before rinsing and conditioning. After maybe ten months of use, the psoriasis on my scalp is a dim memory and my hair is growing in thicker again. I'll never go back to any other shampoo or conditioner.