Nice Moisturizing Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

Smells awful

Posted by 5348079579928000670 on Mar 06, 2013

I like it, it doesn't feel too oily. It's absorbed right away so I don't have to bear stickiness. But it smells awful. Usually I'm very generous with scents, but this is the first time that smell managed to repel me.

Very gentle

Posted by Reviewer1380014 on Feb 17, 2013

Very gentle Present for my friend

Good for cold winter

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

Protects my skin from cold outside and from dry air of heating system inside. But won't fit me in summer - it's very rich and thick (I have a combination-dry skin, 45 years old). But the smell is wonderful. Хорош для холодной зимы, защищает кожу от мороза на улице и от сухого воздуха отопления в доме. Но летом он мне точно не подойдет - слишком жирный и густой.А у меня кожа комбинированная, 45 лет. Но запах обалденный.

Love lost.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Jan 05, 2013

Aubrey Organics lotions and conditioners are no longer the same and I do not like the change. I would rather have paid more for the original ingredients. It's heartbreaking to have my favorite products no longer the same.

good

Posted by 4619514511083231644 on Dec 13, 2012

good

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Oct 13, 2012

This moisturizer is just perfect for my face. I used to have horribly dry, itchy, flaky skin and this cream took it all away. I now enjoy wonderfully soft, supple, radiant face skin because of it. Couldn't be happier.

excellent

Posted by 5195860856804150168 on Jul 06, 2012

Love it

NOT my Aubrey!! SO disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I popped on here to review the product that I've used for years and since many companies are are changing formulas and using cheaper, lower quality ingredients I looked at the current ingredients on this product - completely different! The base used to be a coconut fatty acid cream and there was no alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Now the first ingredient is cetyl alcohol. The base is alcohol and glycerin and a bunch of derivatives thereof. I specifically bought this cream because of the fact it did not have forms of alcohol (which smooth, but then dry and irritate my skin) and because of the quality ingredients it had. I'm very disappointed in Aubrey and will have to look for another product when my stash of the old formula runs out. Gee, why didn't they just raise the price! In fact, it looks like they did on top of changing the formula. Shame!

favorite face cream

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

My favorite face cream! Helped me get rid of dry skin prone to irritation. I love the smell!